Contemporary, stylish, practical and surprisingly affordable, the popular Accent park home is better than ever!
The new exterior retains many of the popular features of its predecessor but now includes French doors to the fully glazed façade and feature Canexel cladding around the windows on the side elevations and to the roof dormer.
The spacious open-plan living area is wonderfully light and airy thanks to the glazed façade and skylights over the lounge area. Here, a comfortable lounge suite provides the perfect place to sit back and relax, and to the dining area, a pendant light over the extending dining table creates a lovely ambience for entertaining.
Through into the semi open-plan kitchen and white Havana shelves open through from the kitchen to the lounge; this design feature provides the perfect space for display and further enhances the feeling of space. A full array of integrated appliances can be found here, and contemporary aircraft-style top-lockers provide plenty of storage space without compromising on style.
A lovely warm colour scheme highlighted by clove and indigo flows through into the bedrooms. Wall-mounted headboards, fitted wardrobes and freestanding bedside cabinets can be found in both bedrooms and the master bedroom includes a convenient en-suite shower room.
Feature images taken at Sandy Bay, Canvey Island, Essex
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||Side lobby & study|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Side lobby & study|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Side lobby|
The minimum size for this model is 38’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Fully glazed front elevation with French doors
- Feature Canexel cladding to the windows and to the roof dormer on the side elevations
- Skylights over the lounge area
- Oak veneer interior doors
- Fully lined blinds and curtains
- Contemporary wall-hung electric fire
- Bleached white oak laminate floor to lounge, dining area and entrance
- Cadiz style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Corndell Nimbus coffee table and extending dining table with chairs
- Pendant lighting over dining table
- Semi open-plan kitchen, with feature display Havana pine shelves through to the lounge
- Double-opening aircraft style top lockers with brushed nickel pull handles and soft / self close doors and drawers
- Baltimore vinyl Flooring
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Built in single electric oven and four burner hob with extractor hood
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Two double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and coordinated bed runners
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Bathroom features floating vanity unit with basin, dual-flush WC and bath
- Large fully tiled walk-in shower, floating vanity unit with basin and dual-flush WC to en-suite
- Porcelanosa wall tiles in bathroom and en-suite