With an extensive network of both holiday and residential parks throughout the UK, we can help in your search for the perfect park, either through our on-line Park Finder or through our friendly team.
The first step is to have an idea of budget and what you’re looking for. You are likely to have essential criteria such as location, good local transport links etc. but also ideals, such as a finding a park in a countryside setting, or one with a good social events calendar.
Next, we can help to match you with parks that meet your specific wants and needs and make an introduction so you can arrange a viewing of the home or plot. If the park isn’t quite what you’re looking for, it’s back to the drawing board until you find one that is just right.
When you buy a park home or lodge on park, you are buying from the park, so when you are happy with your choice, the park will take a deposit and book you in for an appointment (for new BS 3632 homes) to specify your home or lodge with us. We will be on hand throughout the process to answer any questions, support and guide you.
- Know what you want, start with a wish list and write it all down
- Have a budget in mind
- Be aware of Park Rules and ask to see them before committing to buy
- Check the park’s Site License – this is especially important if you’re looking for a permanent residential home
- Research parks and arrange viewings; visiting a park will give you a real feel for what it’s like
- Residential park homes – make sure you are buying a home built to the residential standard BS3632
- Find out about the local area of the park you are interested in, what amenities are close by, what social events are held
- Get impartial advice.