PLEASE NOTE: The images show a front porch layout. Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
The Regency is a fully equipped and affordable park home with a traditional exterior and beautiful interior design.
Available in twin and single floorplans
The exterior benefits from box bay windows, a roof dormer and lintel and pilasters that perfectly frame the feature front door.
Available as a single or a twin, and in a large range of standard floor plans, this home has a layout to suit everyone. Options can include one to three bedrooms, a utility room, study, en-suite shower and/or, a walk-in wardrobe.
Inside, large box bay windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with roof dormer (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature front door with lintel and pilasters
- Corners quoins
- Boxed out windows
- Combi-Bac carpet with underlay
- Lined curtains with tiebacks
- Feature electric fire with stylish surround
- ‘Glendalough’ style lounge suite
- Furniture includes a round extending dining table with chairs, bookcase, coffee table, corner TV unit and a nest of tables
- Study on selected floor plans
- Integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Shaker style kitchen units
- Oven and four-burner hob with extractor hood
- Venetian blind
- Vinyl flooring
- Utility room on selected floor plans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Wall-mounted headboards and co-ordinated bedding
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom on selected floor plans
- Lined curtains and Venetian blinds
- Combi-Bac carpet to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathrooms
- Contemporary white sanitary ware to the bathroom and en-suite
|50′ x 20′||2DB||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner, utility & study|
|50′ x 20′||2DB||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|50′ x 20′||3DB||1||L’ shaped lounge/diner, utility & study|
|45′ x 20′||3DB||1||L’ shaped lounge/diner|
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner, utility & study|
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|40′ x 20′||3DB||1||L’ shaped lounge/diner|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner, front lobby & study|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner & utility|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||Cross lounge|
|36′ x 20′||2DB||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner|
|45′ x 14′||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|42′ x 14′||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|40′ x 14′||1DB + 1SB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|45′ x 12′||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|42′ x 12′||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|40′ x 12′||1DB + 1SB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|40′ x 10′||1DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
The minimum size for this model is 40’ x 10’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’.
Take a look inside
Explore The Regency
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of park homes and luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke home which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home manufacturer, having built residential park homes and luxury lodges for over 50 years. With thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.about our build standards