PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
The Newmarket is a stylish and affordable home, available in a single or a twin, with a contemporary, semi open-plan living space and Omar’s hallmark of quality.
Available in twin and single floorplans
The simple yet stylish exterior benefits from tall windows to the front of the home, allowing plenty of natural light in and French doors to the lounge area; a lovely feature for those long summer days.
Inside you immediately get a feeling of openness with a large, contemporary styled, semi-open plan living space. The lounge and dining area form an ‘L’ shape and the kitchen is open through to the dining area. Two double bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower and dressing area and a family bathroom complete the arrangement.
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof – tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- French doors to lounge area
- Tall, slender windows to the lounge / dining area and master bedroom
- Semi open-plan living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Semi-enclosed entrance with coat hooks
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire
- ‘Adnams’ style lounge suite with coordinating curtains and scatter cushions
- Light oak furniture including a coffee table, corner TV unit and extending dining table with ladder back chairs
- Full length curtains with tie-backs and matching pendant light shades to the lounge and dining area
- Combi-Bac carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining areas
- Fitted study available on selected floor plans
- Contemporary ivory kitchen with brushed steel door handles
- Large breakfast bar
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Electric oven and hob with chimney extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- Vinyl flooring
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and freestanding bedside cabinets (bedding not included)
- Lined curtains with tie-backs and matching pendant light shades
- Dressing area to the master bedroom with two fitted double wardrobes
- Combi-Bac carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
- Venetian blinds to the shower room and en-suite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suite
|50′ x 20′||3DB||2||Semi open-plan lounge, kitchen/dining area. Study|
|50′ x 20′||2DB||2||Semi open-plan lounge, kitchen/dining area. Study and utility|
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||Semi open-plan lounge, kitchen/dining area. Study|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||Semi open-plan lounge, kitchen/dining area|
|36′ x 20′||2DB||2||Semi open-plan lounge, kitchen/dining area|
|45′ x 14′||2DB||1||Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area|
|42′ x 14′||1DB + 1SB||1||Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area|
|40′ x 14′||1DB + 1SB||1||Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area|
|45′ x 12′||2DB||1||Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area|
|42′ x 12′||1DB + 1SB||1||Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area|
|40′ x 12′||1DB + 1SB||1||Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area|
The minimum size for this model is 40’ x 12’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
Take a look inside
Explore The Newmarket
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of park homes and luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke home which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home manufacturer, having built residential park homes and luxury lodges for over 50 years. With thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.