PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
Originally launched in celebration of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, the Middleton is a fully furnished and affordable park home, available in a variety of standard layouts.
Available in twin and single floorplans
The striking exterior has twin roof dormers, curved bay windows with Georgian bar and a feature front door framed by two half round columns.
Inside, stylish interior design and a beautiful soft colour scheme flows throughout. The main living space is available with an ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area or separate rooms, so there’s a floor plan to suit, whatever your preference.
If you’re looking for a traditional, stylish and practical home with Omar’s hallmark of quality, this may well be the home for you!
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with twin roof dormers (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature front door with half round columns
- Curved bay windows with Georgian bar
- Corner quoins, brick effect slips below windows and diamond shapes to the dormers
- Combi-Bac carpet with underlay
- Lined curtains with tiebacks
- Feature electric fire with contemporary soft white surround
- Three-seater sofa and two armchairs with scatter cushions
- Furniture including an extending dining table with chairs, coffee table, bookcase and corner entertainment unit
- Fitted study on selected floor plans
- Integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Shaker style kitchen units
- Oven and four-burner hob with extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- Vinyl flooring
- USB charging point
- Utility room on selected floor plans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Two or three bedrooms depending on the floor plan
- Wall-mounted headboards and co-ordinated bedding
- Walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom
- Combi-Bac carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
- Lined curtains with tiebacks to the bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suite
|50′ x 20′||2||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|50′ x 20′||2||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner, utility & study|
|50′ x 20′||3||1||L’ shaped lounge/diner, utility & study|
|45′ x 20′||2||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|45′ x 20′||2||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner, utility & study|
|45′ x 20′||3||1||L’ shaped lounge/diner|
|40′ x 20′||2||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner & utility|
|40′ x 20′||3||1||L’ shaped lounge/diner|
|40′ x 20′||2||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner|
|40′ x 20′||2||2||Cross lounge|
|36′ x 20′||2||2||L’ shaped lounge/diner|
|45′ x 12′||2||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|42′ x 12′||2||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|40′ x 12′||1DB + 1SB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
The minimum size for this model is 40’ x 12’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’.
Take a look inside
Explore The Middleton
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of park homes and luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke home which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home manufacturer, having built residential park homes and luxury lodges for over 50 years. With thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.about our build standards