PLEASE NOTE: French doors as shown in the images are an optional extra. Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
The Vision is a contemporary and stylish park home with an innovative floor plan that centers around an open-plan living space, but also has the benefit of a separate lounge.
Now available with two exterior options, please ask our sales team for details
To the exterior, large picture windows and a combination of Almond Stucco and CanExel cladding make the Vision feel very contemporary, and a feature front door under a dormer makes an impressive entrance.
Inside, the Vision features vaulted ceilings to the lounge and central open-plan living space, giving a light and spacious feel. The interior design is contemporary, fresh and stylish with stand-out features such as the breakfast bar with integrated wine racks to the kitchen, the choice of seating areas (to the lounge and main living space) and the practical entrance with boot seat and coat hooks.
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof – tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Stucco exterior with feature CanExel cladding detail (other colour combinations available)
- Large picture windows
- Roof dormer over feature front door
- Vaulted ceilings to the lounge and central open-plan living space
- Large spacious central living space with kitchen, dining and seating areas
- Entrance with storage cupboard, boot seat and coat hooks
- Seating area with two 2-seater sofas with scatter cushions
- Extending dining table with four chairs
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob with extractor
- Kitchen island with bar stools, additional storage and wine racks
- Vinyl flooring to the kitchen and dining area, and carpet to the lounge and entrance
- Roman blind and curtains
- USB charging point
- Electric fire with feature contemporary surround
- Recessed shelves against feature panelling to either side of the fire
- ‘Lonsdale’ style lounge suite with scatter cushions
- Nest of tables, coffee table and a console table
- Lined curtains
- Combi-Bac carpet with underlay
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and bed runners (bedding not included)
- Feature wallboard to the master bedroom behind the bed
- Curtains with tiebacks and matching scatter cushions
- Freestanding bedside cabinets
- Dressing area to the master bedroom with two fitted double wardrobes
- Venetian blinds to the bathroom room and en-suite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suite
- Fitted study on selected floor plans.
|50′ x 20′||2||2||Open plan kitchen/diner. Study|
|45′ x 20′||2||2||Open plan kitchen/diner|
|42′ x 20′||2||2||Open plan kitchen/diner|
|40′ x 20′||2||2||Open plan kitchen/diner|
The minimum size for this model is 40’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of park homes and luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke home which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home manufacturer, having built residential park homes and luxury lodges for over 50 years. With thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.about our build standards