PLEASE NOTE: Images show a semi-open-plan, mirror image floor plan with French doors. Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
Affordable, contemporary and fresh, the Image park home stands out for its curb appeal and offers a perfect blend of style and practicality.
Available in twin and single floorplans
The striking exterior with its clean, contemporary lines, benefits from CanExel cladding detail to the boxed-out windows and around the recessed, feature front door which sits under a roof dormer.
Inside the accommodation comprises a central kitchen-diner, large lounge, two bedrooms (the master with dressing area and en-suite) and a family bathroom (there’s also the option for a utility room and study on selected floorplans).
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Metrotile pitched tiled roof – tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Boxed out windows with CanExel cladding detail
- Recessed front door with feature CanExel cladding detail under a roof dormer
- Vaulted ceilings to the lounge, kitchen and dining areas
- Available as a single or a twin park home
Kitchen / Diner
- Semi-enclosed entrance with boot seat and coat hooks
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Electric oven and hob with chimney extractor hood
- Roman blind to the kitchen and curtains with tiebacks to the dining area
- Vinyl flooring to the kitchen and Combi-Bac carpet with underlay to the dining area
- Extending dining table with chairs
- USB charging point
- Utility room on selected models
- Contemporary electric fire suite
- Recessed shelves to either side of the fire with feature wallboard
- Coffee table, console table and nest of tables
- Two 3-seater ‘Lonsdale’ style sofas
- Lined curtains with tie-backs and matching scatter cushions
- Combi-Bac carpet with underlay
- Fitted study available on selected floor plans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and bed runners (bedding not included)
- Feature wallboard to the master bedroom behind the bed
- Curtains with tiebacks and matching scatter cushions
- Freestanding bedside cabinets
- Dressing area to the master bedroom with two fitted double wardrobes
- Venetian blinds to the bathroom room and en-suite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suite
|50′ x 20′||2||2||Cross lounge, kitchen/diner, utility & study|
|50′ x 20′||3||2||Cross lounge, kitchen/diner, study|
|45′ x 20′||2||2||Cross lounge, kitchen/diner, study|
|40′ x 20′||2||2||Cross lounge, kitchen/diner|
|36′ x 20′||2||2||Cross lounge, kitchen/diner|
|45′ x 12′||2||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|42′ x 12′||2||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
|40′ x 12′||1DB + 1SB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen/diner|
This model is available as a twin or a single unit. The minimum size is 35’ x 12’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
Take a look inside
Explore The Image
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of park homes and luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke home which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home manufacturer, having built residential park homes and luxury lodges for over 50 years. With thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.about our build standards