The Regency is a fully equipped and affordable park home with a traditional exterior and beautiful interior design.
The exterior benefits from box bay windows with Georgian bar and a roof dormer and lintel and pilasters that perfectly frame the feature front door.
Available in a large range of standard floor plans, this home has a layout to suit everyone. Options can include two or three bedrooms, a utility room, study, en-suite shower and/or, a walk-in wardrobe.
Inside, large box bay windows to the lounge and dining area, add light and depth and with furniture included, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a fitted bathroom and beautiful interior design, this home really does have it all!
The Regency is also available with a large, practical, integrated conservatory and as the conservatory is integrated there are no planning issues! The conservatory comes with stylish rattan furniture and central heating, so even on those cold winter nights this stunning room can still be used. For more information on the Regency Conservatory please call 01842 810 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feature images taken at Sandy Bay, Canvey Island, Essex
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|45' x 20'||3DB||1||L' shaped lounge / diner|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|40' x 20'||3DB||1||L' shaped lounge / diner|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, front lobby & study|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Cross lounge|
|36' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|Single||45' x 14'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||42' x 14'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||40' x 14'||1DB +1SB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||45' x 12'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||42' x 12'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||40' x 12'||1DB +1SB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||40' x10'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
The minimum size for the twin model is 32’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’.
The minimum size for the twin model (with conservatory) is 42’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’.
The minimum size for the single model is 28’ x 12’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 14’.
Prices available on request.
- Built to BS3632 with increased wall thickness for superior insulation
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with 40-year weatherproof guarantee
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Georgian bar, box bay windows to the front elevation lounge and dining area
- Central roof dormer over feature front door with lintel and pilasters
- White corner quoins and feature brick effect slips below windows
- Hessian backed soft grey carpet and Ashley Wilde, Grove Ridge Grey curtains
- Feature fireplace with Brandon Flamerite electric fire
- Fraser style, Graceland Mauve lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Furniture including Kingstown light oak effect extending dining table with slat back chairs, corner entertainment cabinet, display cabinet and coffee table
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Single electric oven and 4-burner hob with integrated extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- White fitted kitchen units with Belfast style doors
- Utility room with integrated washing machine (available on selected floor plans)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with Graceland Angora wall-mounted headboards
- Fitted wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Lined curtains with tie backs and Roman blinds
- Hessian backed soft grey carpet to bedrooms
- Feature wallpaper in bedrooms
- Quadrant combi shower to en-suite
- Porcelanosa wall tiles in bathroom and en-suite