About the Middleton
The Middleton is a fully furnished and affordable park home, available in a variety of layouts.
The striking exterior has twin roof dormers, curved bay windows with Georgian bar and a feature front door framed by two half round columns.
Inside, stylish interior design and a beautiful soft colour scheme flows throughout. The main living space is available with an ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area or separate rooms, so there’s a floor plan to suit, whatever your preference.
The bright and spacious fitted kitchen includes a full array of integrated appliances, and with plenty of cupboard and worktop space, it’s practical and functional too.
Through into the bedrooms and co-ordinating headboards and fully lined curtains in soft tones create a lovely ambience. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe providing plenty of hanging space, and a beautiful en-suite with Quadrant shower cubical. The second bedroom also provides ample hanging space with fitted wardrobes and sits conveniently next to the family bathroom.
If you’re looking for a traditional, stylish home that offers comfort and practicality, look no further!
Please note: The kitchen worktop and tiles, and the curtain fabric in the lounge are different from those displayed in the image gallery, please ask our sales team for more details.
Feature images taken at Sandy Bay, Canvey Island, Essex
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|45' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|40' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Cross lounge|
|36' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|Single||45' x 12'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||42' x 12'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||40' x 12'||1DB + 1SB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
The minimum size for the twin model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’.
The minimum size for the single model is 32’ x 12’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 14’.
Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with twin roof dormers (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature front door with half round columns
- Curved bay windows with Georgian bar
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Fully lined curtains with tie-backs
- Feature electric fire with stylish surround
- Sandringham style lounge suite
- Coordinating furniture including an extending dining table with chairs, display cabinet, TV cabinet and coffee table
- Study on selected floor plans
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory ‘Belfast’ style doors and drawers
- Oven and 4-burner hob with extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- Utility room on selected floor plans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Wall-mounted headboards and co-ordinated bedding
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Fully lined curtains and Venetian blinds
- Shower cubicle to en-suite