The Middleton is a fully furnished and affordable park home, available in a variety of layouts.
The striking exterior has twin roof dormers, curved bay windows with Georgian bar and a feature front door framed by two half round columns.
Inside, stylish interior design and a beautiful soft colour scheme flows throughout. The main living space is available with an ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area or separate rooms, so there’s a floor plan to suit, whatever your preference.
The bright and spacious fitted kitchen includes a full array of integrated appliances, and with plenty of cupboard and worktop space, it’s practical and functional too.
Through into the bedrooms and co-ordinating headboards and fully lined curtains in soft tones create a lovely ambience. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe providing plenty of hanging space, and a beautiful en-suite with Quadrant shower cubical. The second bedroom also provides ample hanging space with fitted wardrobes and sits conveniently next to the family bathroom.
If you’re looking for a traditional, stylish home that offers comfort and practicality, look no further!
Feature images taken at Sandy Bay, Canvey Island, Essex
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|45' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|40' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Cross lounge|
|36' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|Single||45' x 14'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||42' x 14'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||40' x 14'||1DB + 1SB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||45' x 12'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||42' x 12'||2DB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
|Single||40' x 12'||1DB + 1SB||1||Separate lounge, cross kitchen / diner|
The minimum size for the twin model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’.
The minimum size for the single model is 32’ x 12’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 14’.
Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof with twin roof dormers (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature front door with half round columns
- Curved bay windows with Georgian bar
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Fully lined curtains with tie-backs
- Feature electric fire with stylish surround
- Sandringham style lounge suite
- Coordinating furniture including dining table with chairs, display cabinet, TV cabinet and coffee table
- Study on selected floor plans
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory ‘Cologne’ style doors and drawers with satin chrome ‘T’ bar handles
- Eye-level single oven
- 4 burner hob with integrated extractor fan
- Lined Roman blind
- Porcelanosa wall tiles
- Utility room on selected floor plans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Wall-mounted headboards and co-ordinated bedding
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Fully lined curtains and Roman blinds
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathroom and en-suite
- Shower cubicle to en-suite