The Colorado is Omar’s most long-standing signature home and continues to be as popular today as it was over 50 years ago!
The new model retains its distinctive Dutch barn style roof and large dormer, but has a more contemporary look with large Georgian bar windows. For those who love the arched windows on the original model, fear not, this is still available in the form of the Colorado Classic, please ask for details.
Inside, beautiful new interior design and a soothing neutral colour scheme, highlighted by fawns and duck egg greens flows throughout. The spacious lounge / dining area is light and bright thanks to large windows and feature glazing from the hall. Here a comfortable lounge suite, sideboard, coffee table, dining table and a feature wall-mounted fireplace come together to create a wonderful contemporary living space.
With a full array of integrated appliances, the galley-style kitchen is designed to make the most of space and is practical too. There’s more than ample cupboard space and an eye-level oven means no bending down to take out the Sunday roast.
Through into the stylish bedrooms and there’s a wonderful relaxed feel. Large windows allow natural light to flood in and there’s ample storage space provided by built-in wardrobes and bedside cabinets.
The family bathroom and en-suite mirror the colour scheme from the bedrooms and are contemporary and sleek. Beautiful features such as sit-on basins and Porcelanosa tiling add those finishing touches.
Feature images taken at Sandy Bay, Canvey Island, Essex
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility & study|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility & study|
|42' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility & study|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Lounge|
The minimum size for this model is 38’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Dutch barn style roof with large dormer over feature inset front door
- PVCu double glazing with Georgian bar (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature brick effect corner quoins slips below windows and diamond over entrance
- ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area
- Flamerite ivory Jaeger fire with pebbles
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Full length, fully lined curtains
- Contemporary Willis & Gambier coffee table, extending dining table and chairs
- Fawn coloured fabric lounge suite with complimenting scatter cushions
- Fully fitted study with corner desk and office chair (available on selected floor plans)
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Stainless-steel gas hob with extractor hood
- Built-in stainless steel single electric fan oven
- Porcelanosa Manhattan Blanco wall tiles
- Utility room (available on selected floor plans)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and matching bed runners
- Fitted furniture to bedrooms including dressing tables, wardrobes and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Floor standing vanity units with sit-on basins in bathroom and en-suite
- Porcelanosa Manhattan wall tiles in bathroom and en-suite
- Lined Roman blinds in en-suite, Venetian blind to bathroom