Designed in celebration of Omar’s 50th Anniversary, the award-winning Anniversary brings with it a completely new concept in layout and interior design.
The distinctive exterior has a lovely bright and welcoming feel and benefits from boxed out windows, pale blue cladding detail (other colour options available), a feature front door under a central, recessed roof dormer, Juliet balcony and a unique sun-room with feature glazing.
Inside the clever floor plan allows flexibility with folding doors giving the option to open up the living space or to have separate rooms. The master bedroom with its inspired layout continues with this theme and provides practical areas; and then through into the en-suite where there is not only a bath but a shower too!
The Anniversary is a wonderful warm and bright home that is more than just a space to live in, it also provides flexibility in how you choose to live.
Feature exterior image courtesy of Willow Park Lodges, Warwickshire
Feature lifestyle images taken at Sandy Bay, Canvey Island, Essex
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 22'||2DB||2||Lounge & study|
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||Lounge & study|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Lounge|
The minimum size for this model is 45’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazed windows (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature front door under a central recessed roof dormer
- Boxed out windows with feature pale blue cladding
- Sun-room with feature glazing including a large sky light, French doors and full height glazing to each exterior wall
- Juliet Balcony to the master bedroom
- Generous inset entrance hall with practical coat seat
- Large lounge separated from the kitchen / dining area by bi-fold doors
- Sun room with 2 seater sofa, tub chair and Wills & Gambier lamp table
- Fully fitted study with shaker style, cream units and office chair (available on selected floor plans)
- Feature Searchlight pendant lighting to the kitchen and lounge
- Lounge with Berwick style fabric lounge suite and cabinet furniture including a large sideboard, lamp table and coffee table
- Flamerite Plomo fire with pebbles and Portland Stone effect surround
- Range cooker in cream with gas hob and matching range hood
- Integrated kitchen appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory Vienna style fitted kitchen units and large Axiom Citrine worktop
- Fully lined linen curtains with tie backs and lined Roman Blinds
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Large master bedroom with dressing area set behind a half height feature wall framing a Kingsize bed
- En-suite with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Family shower room
- Fitted furniture to bedrooms including wardrobes with sliding doors to the master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Co-ordinated bed sets, scatter cushions and curtains
- Full length, fully lined curtains in bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the en-suite and shower room