The Kingfisher, credited as creating the luxury lodge market, has been one of the most popular lodges in the UK for many years.
The distinctive exterior has a full glass front fascia, French doors to the lounge and dining areas and feature lighting – perfect for park settings, allowing the outside in!
Inside, vaulted ceilings create a bright and spacious feel and contemporary interior design, alongside a colour scheme of fresh natural tones, come together to form the perfect holiday environment.
A clever layout in the open-plan living space incorporates a fully fitted contemporary-styled, ivory gloss kitchen, dining area with Lyon Oak extending dining table and lounge with a comfortable sofa and armchairs; everything needed for guests to relax in comfort and style.
The generous master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite, and the second bedroom, with twin beds, is conveniently positioned next to the stylish shower room.
Feature exterior image courtesy of Luxury Lodge Estates www.luxurylodgeestates.com
Feature lifestyle image taken at Tallington Lakes on the Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Leicestershire county borders
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||3DB||2||Utility, bathroom & en-suite shower|
|45' x 20'||3DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, shower room plus en-suite bath|
|42' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, shower room plus en-suite bath|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, bathroom & en-suite bath|
|40' x 20'||3DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|36' x 20'||2DB||1||Bathroom & en-suite bath|
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in CanExel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Feature exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire with pebbles
- Barletta lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Lyon Oak furniture including a coffee table, mirror, extending dining table and chairs
- Feature pendant light over the dining table
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Brushed steel curtain poles and finials
- Contemporary ivory gloss kitchen with soft / self close doors and drawers
- Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel, electric double oven and hob with extractor hood
- Axiom walnut butcher’s block style worktop
- Downlights and feature lighting to plinths
- Deep oak vinyl floor
- Utility room available on selected floor plans
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards and bed sets
- Large dressing area to master bedroom with wardrobes to either side
- Wardrobes with sliding doors and freestanding bedside cabinets to bedrooms
- Fully lined curtains to the bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Wall-hung floating vanity units to the shower room and en-suite bathroom
- Quadrant shower cubicle with body jet shower and sliding handset to the en-suite