The Kingfisher, credited as creating the luxury lodge market, has been one of the most popular lodges in the UK for many years.
The distinctive exterior has a full glass front fascia, French doors to the lounge and dining areas and feature lighting – perfect for park settings, allowing the outside in!
Inside, vaulted ceilings create a bright and spacious feel and contemporary interior design, alongside a colour scheme of fresh natural tones with highlights of duck egg blue, come together to form the perfect holiday environment.
A clever layout in the open-plan living space incorporates a fully fitted contemporary-styled, ivory gloss kitchen, dining area with Turin light oak extending dining table and lounge with a comfortable sofa and armchairs; everything needed for guests to relax in comfort and style.
The generous master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite, and the second bedroom, with twin beds, is conveniently positioned next to the stylish shower room.
Please note: The Kingfisher shown in the image gallery is a mirror image floor-plan.
Feature exterior image courtesy of Luxury Lodge Estates www.luxurylodgeestates.com
Feature lifestyle image taken at Tallington Lakes on the Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Leicestershire county borders
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||3DB||2||Utility, bathroom & en-suite shower|
|45' x 20'||3DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, shower room plus en-suite bath|
|42' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, shower room plus en-suite bath|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, bathroom & en-suite bath|
|40' x 20'||3DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|36' x 20'||2DB||1||Bathroom & en-suite bath|
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof - roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in Canexel (available in a range of colours and claddings)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire with pebbles
- Barletta style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Turin light oak furniture including a coffee table, mirror, dining table and chairs
- Feature Sanford pendant light over the dining table
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining areas and vinyl to the kitchen
- Contemporary ivory gloss kitchen with soft / self close doors and drawers
- Axiom walnut butchers block worktop
- Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel, electric double oven and hob with extractor hood
- Utility room (not available on all floor plans)
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards and bed sets
- Dressing area to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and freestanding bedside cabinets to bedrooms
- Fully lined curtains to the bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the shower room and en-suite
- Wall hung floating vanity units to the shower room and en-suite bathroom
- Quadrant shower cubicle with body jets and two shower heads to the shower room