About the Kingfisher Lodge
The Kingfisher, credited as creating the luxury lodge market, has been one of the most popular lodges in the UK for many years.
The distinctive exterior has a full glass front fascia, French doors to the lounge and dining areas and feature lighting – perfect for park settings, allowing the outside in!
Inside, vaulted ceilings create a bright and spacious feel and contemporary interior design, alongside a colour scheme of fresh natural tones with highlights of duck egg blue, come together to form the perfect holiday environment.
A clever layout in the open-plan living space incorporates a fully fitted contemporary-styled, ivory gloss kitchen, dining area with Turin light oak extending dining table and lounge with a comfortable sofa and armchairs; everything needed for guests to relax in comfort and style.
The generous master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite, and the second bedroom, with twin beds, is conveniently positioned next to the stylish shower room.
Please note: The Kingfisher shown in the image gallery is a mirror image floor-plan.
Feature exterior image courtesy of Luxury Lodge Estates www.luxurylodgeestates.com
Feature lifestyle image taken at Tallington Lakes on the Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Leicestershire county borders
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||3DB||2||Utility, bathroom & en-suite shower|
|45' x 20'||3DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, shower room & en-suite bath|
|42' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, shower room & en-suite bath|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, bathroom & en-suite bath|
|40' x 20'||3DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|36' x 20'||2DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof - roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in Canexel (available in a range of colours and claddings)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire with pebbles
- Barletta style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Turin light oak furniture including a coffee table, mirror, dining table and chairs
- Feature Sanford pendant light over the dining table
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining areas and vinyl to the kitchen
- Contemporary ivory gloss kitchen with soft / self close doors and drawers
- Axiom walnut butchers block worktop
- Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel, electric double oven and hob with extractor hood
- Utility room (not available on all floor plans)
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards and bed sets
- Dressing area to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and freestanding bedside cabinets to bedrooms
- Fully lined curtains to the bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the shower room and en-suite
- Wall hung floating vanity units to the shower room and en-suite bathroom
- Quadrant shower cubicle with body jets and two shower heads to the shower room