PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
Striking design, luxury features, natural colours and a warm and welcoming feel set the tone for the new Inspiration luxury lodge by Wessex.
The exterior of this lodge will stand out on any park with its split roofline, windows to the central bulkhead and Thermowood cladding. Patio doors to the front elevation open up the living space outside and large picture windows allow light to flood in.
Inside beautiful details and luxury features meet you at every turn and a soft natural colour pallet will ensure you’re relaxed from the moment you step inside.
If you’re looking for a distinctive luxury lodge with exceptional styling, this may well be the lodge for you.
Features & Specs
- Built to British residential standard BS 3632
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty)
- Split roofline with windows to the central bulkhead
- Feature horizontal and vertical Thermowood cladding (other colours and claddings available)
- Patio doors to the lounge
- Feature lighting to the front elevation
- Half vaulted / half flat white panelled ceilings and panelled walls
- Semi open-plan living space with lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Lounge with feature natural oak Naturewall, an electric stove, two sofas with scatter cushions, a footstall, a rustic oak coffee table and lamp table and ceiling speakers
- Contemporary room divider between the lounge and dining areas with oak slat panelling
- Rustic oak dining table with upholstered chairs
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds to the lounge and dining areas
- Kitchen with skylight, feature brick effect wall with shelves, feature glazed and ridge textured cabinetry, a breakfast bar with stools, feature lighting and boiling hot water tap
- Integrated luxury branded appliances including a double oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and wine cooler
- Large entrance cupboard housing a washer/dryer
- Coat hooks and a shelf to the hall
- Master bedroom with rustic oak freestanding super-king bed, 3-drawer chest, bedsides and a round mirror
- Dressing area with extensive wardrobe space and a luxury en-suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Twin beds with bedsides and wardrobe with sliding doors to the second bedroom
- Raised floor with slipper bath and wall hung vanity unit with illuminated mirror to the family bathroom
- USB points to the kitchen and bedrooms
- Wood effect laminate flooring to the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms and tiles to the bathroom and en-suite
- Oak internal doors with contemporary chrome door handles
|50′ x 20′||2DB||2||Split roofline. En-suite|
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||Split roofline. En-suite|
|42′ x 20′||2DB||2||Split roofline. En-suite|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||Split roofline. En-suite|
The maximum size for this model is 65’ x 22’.
Take a look inside
Explore The Inspiration
fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke luxury lodge which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design. Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Wessex we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.contact us to get started
See what different claddings, rainwater goods and window and door colour options look like with our on-line lodge configurator.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home and luxury lodge manufacturer. Having built residential park homes and lodges for over 50 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.nnRenowned for our exceptional build quality and design, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout the build of your home, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.about our build standards