The Kingfisher has been one of the most popular lodges in the UK for many years and it’s easy to see why. The distinctive full glass façade with feature lighting creates a light and airy feel - perfect for park settings, allowing the outside in.
Inside, vaulted ceilings create a bright and spacious feel and the contemporary interior design and colour scheme of warm natural tones, come together to form the perfect holiday lodge environment!
A clever layout in the open-plan living area incorporates a fully fitted contemporary styled, ivory gloss kitchen, dining area and comfortable lounge providing guests with the perfect space to enjoy time out with family and friends.
The generous master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite, and the second bedroom, with twin beds, also includes plenty of space for a holiday wardrobe in stylish wardrobes with sliding doors.
The Kingfisher is also available with an impressive Roof Terrace - a lodge with a view! With an exterior spiral staircase, the spacious upper terrace can easily fit two sun loungers, as well as a table and chairs – simply sit back and enjoy the view!
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
Exterior image courtesy of Luxury Lodge Estates www.luxurylodgeestates.com
|50' x 20'||3DB||2||Utility, bathroom & en-suite shower|
|45' x 20'||3DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, shower room plus en-suite bath|
|42' x 20'||3DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility, shower room & en-suite bath|
|40' x 20'||3DB||1||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|36' x 20'||2DB||1||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
- Built to BS3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Light oak (cherry) effect, PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Full glass front fascia with French doors to the lounge and dining areas
- Clad in CanExel (also available in other claddings)
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- Roof dormer over side entrance
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire with pebbles
- Barletta lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Lyon Oak furniture including a coffee table, mirror, extending dining table and chairs
- Feature half dome pendant light over the dining table
- Fully lined curtains with tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Contemporary ivory gloss kitchen with soft / self close doors and drawers
- Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Stainless steel, electric double oven and hob with extractor hood
- Utility room available on selected floor plans
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards and bed sets
- Large dressing area to master bedroom with wardrobes to either side
- Fitted wardrobes and free standing bedside cabinets to bedrooms
- Fully lined curtains to the bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Wall hung floating vanity units to the shower room and en-suite bathroom
- Quadrant shower cubicle with body jets and two shower heads to the en-suite
Find out more
If you have any questions about the Kingfisher or any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01842 810673, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate enquiry form: