Whether you’re looking for a traditional or contemporary style, we can help you to transform your existing kitchen to make it not only functional, but a true heart to your park home.
What we do
From part refurbishment to a full re-design service, we work with you to transform your kitchen, within your budget.
Using our team of experts we:
- Advise on your options
- Help you to design your perfect kitchen
- Dispose of any old cabinets, fittings, appliances etc.
- Inspect and repair walls and floors (if necessary)
- Build and install your dream kitchen (including any plumbing or electrical work).
Planning and Design
The first step is for us to arrange a visit, find out what you have in mind and work with you to provide the best solution to suit your taste, space and budget.
Working closely with our design team, cabinets, work-surfaces, lighting, appliances*, flooring, tiles, wall-coverings etc. can be chosen and a floor-plan drawn up so you can get a feel for how it will look.
You will be guided throughout the process with advice on how to make the most of space, help choosing styles and advice on budgeting.
* If you would like to supply appliances yourself, we are happy to fit them for you.
Our made-to-measure kitchen cabinets are produced in-house, by skilled craftsmen to ensure the highest quality.
Accessible Living Solutions
We also offer a range of accessible living solutions to make your life easier and more comfortable such as:
- Widening doors for wheelchair access
- Raised / lowered units
Call 0333 733 1013, email us on email@example.com or fill in the form below for a free no-obligation quote today.