Brochure coming soon…
Back by popular demand, the Tudor is a traditional and elegant home and comes at a surprisingly affordable price.
The classic exterior has box bay windows with Georgian bar detail, feature dormers and Tudor style beams, giving this home a traditional presence.
With a choice of layouts, which can include a spacious ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area, or a cross lounge with a separate dining area, the living space is comfortable and stylish with carefully chosen fabrics and elegant furnishings.
With integrated appliances and soft pastel tones, the kitchen doesn’t just look good, it’s practical too.
The bedrooms come complete with matching headboards and bed sets and the master bedroom comes with a practical walk-in wardrobe and en-suite with a fully tiled corner shower.
The Tudor is excellent value without compromising on comfort or style!
Feature exterior image taken at Organford Manor Country Park
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|45' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|40' x 20'||3DB||1||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner & utility|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Cross lounge|
|36' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazed windows (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Box bay windows with feature Georgian bar detail
- Twin dormers with Tudor style beams
- Tudor style beams to gable ends
- Feature front door with lintel and pilasters
- Choice of ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area or cross lounge
- Timberlake style lounge suite in Graceland Wine with co-ordinating scatter cushions
- Dalby coffee table, display cabinet, TV cabinet and extending dining table with chairs
- Lined curtains in Wordsworth Rosehip fabric with tie backs
- Traditional styled feature Flamerite fireplace with brass surround
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay throughout
- Coat cupboard and airing cupboard to hall
- Study available on selected floor plans
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Fitted kitchen units with Ivory coloured doors and drawers
- Eye-level built-in single electric oven
- 4-burner hob and extractor hood
- Roman blind in Wordsworth Rosehip fabric
- Ultragrip Vinyl flooring
- Utility room and / or study available on selected floor plans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Wall-mounted headboards and co-ordinated bedding
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds in Wordsworth Rosehip fabric with tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and Vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
- Quadrant shower cubicle to en-suite
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathroom and en-suite