Classic looks and style
The all-new 2016 Sheringham is a Tudor styled, traditional home that radiates Omar luxury and quality!
The elegant exterior, with its Tudor style beams, box bay windows and feature front door framed by half height glazed panels remains true to it's original styling and is sure to impress.
On entering the hall with its convenient coat cupboard you’re met by beautiful Tudor style glazing to the right that allows light to flood in from the dining area beyond creating a light and spacious feel.
The dining area and cross lounge are separated by a feature archway and there’s plenty of space, accentuated by the large box bay windows. Beautiful Willis & Gambier furniture in luxury ash includes, an extending dining table and chairs, mirror, coffee table, lamp table and TV unit, and to the lounge there’s a traditional fireplace with electric, log effect fire. Elegant chandelier’s, a stylish lounge suite, triple lined curtains and luxurious hessian backed carpet finish the look.
The large kitchen is the perfect space for preparing family meals. There’s a full array of integrated appliances, extensive cupboard and worktop space and the glazed back door lets in plenty of natural light.
The master bedroom in this home is also very spacious and includes ample storage space and a large en-suite with walk-in shower. Beautiful Westminster Oak wardrobes with sliding doors and top lockers above the beds can be found in both bedrooms and again, triple lined curtains in beautiful soft tones and luxurious hessian backed carpet complete the look.
The Sheringham is an elegant and refined home that radiates luxury and quality.
Please note: The home featured is a mirror image standard plan. Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|44' x 20'||2DB||2||Cross lounge|
|42 x 20'||2DB||2||Cross lounge|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Cross lounge|
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
- Built to BS3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Tudor style glazed windows (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature Tudor style beams to the gable ends and roof dormers
- Feature front door framed by half height glazing and classic styled wall lanterns
- Large box bay windows to the lounge and master bedroom
- Goodwood style lounge suite with coordinated scatter cushions
- Willis & Gambier, Portland extending dining table and chairs, mirror, coffee table, lamp table and TV unit
- Traditional styled Flamerite Operetta electric fire with log effect
- Feature archway separating the lounge and dining area
- Glazed panelled door and feature glazing between the hall and dining area
- Feature chandeliers with crystal detail
- Triple lined curtains with tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Large fitted kitchen with larder cupboard and ample storage space
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Lined Roman blind
- Single electric oven, hob and extractor hood
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Double bedrooms with wall mounted headboards and coordinated bed sets
- Westminster Oak, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, free standing bedside cabinets and top lockers above the beds
- Spacious en-suite to the master bedroom with walk-in shower and vintage oak vanity unit
- Family bathroom with classic bath and vintage oak vanity unit
- Triple lined curtains with tie backs to the bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
Find out more
If you have any questions about the Sheringham or any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01842 810673, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate enquiry form: