About the Sandringham
The Sandringham is a light and airy park home, with full-length windows and an extended curved dining area complete with French doors. This unique feature allows plenty of natural light into the home, giving a truly outstanding living space.
The comfortable and stylish ‘L’ shaped, open-plan lounge and dining area is light and inviting, thanks to the bay windows and French doors. Conveniently situated next to the dining area, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and Arosa style units with soft / self close doors and drawers can be found.
The bedrooms and bathroom, in soft soothing shades sit to the other side of the home and provide comfort and style alongside practicality.
If you love to see the outdoors from the comfort of your home, you’ll love the Sandringham!
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner, utility & study|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||L' shaped lounge / diner|
|36' x 20'||2DB||2||'L' shaped lounge / diner|
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS3 632 and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with Georgian bar (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature front door with glazed panels to either side and lintel and pilasters
- Roof dormer over the front door with cladding detail
- Large curved bay windows
- French doors to the dining area
- Corner quoins
- Feature Bow front with French doors to the dining area
- ‘L’ shaped living space with lounge and dining areas
- Sandringham style lounge suite
- Light oak coffee table, lamp table and extending dining table with chairs
- Full length, fully lined curtains with tie-backs
- Feature fireplace with Flamerite electric fire with pebbles
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Fitted study available on selected floor plans
- Fitted kitchen units with Arosa style soft close doors and drawers
- Integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Eye-level electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind
- Vinyl flooring
- Utility room available on selected floor plans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
- Second bedroom with large fitted walk-in wardrobe
- Wall-mounted headboards and coordinated bed sets
- Lined curtains with tie backs in the bedrooms and Venetian blinds in the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
- Shower over bath in the bathroom and quadrant shower cubicle to the en-suite
- Arosa style vanity units to the bathroom and en-suite