The Ikon is a contemporary and iconic park home with design flair and quality throughout.
Long slender windows, feature A-grade cedar cladding detail and a false chimneybreast all come together to create a contemporary and sleek look. The new model also now includes French doors off the lounge for added practicality.
The layout, which includes a kitchen / diner and a lounge separated by double doors, provides the option to open up the living space or to have separate rooms, and a contemporary colour scheme of greys, creams and plums flows throughout.
High gloss doors with aircraft style top-lockers and a large breakfast island make a bold statement in the spacious fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
The separate lounge, has a modern chic feel with elegant sofas in a soothing taupe colour that contrast beautifully with plum coloured curtains and scatter cushions - the perfect space to relax and unwind in.
Through into the bedrooms, large wardrobes with sliding doors provide plenty of storage and wall-mounted headboards with hotel-style lamp tables to either side frame the beds. Off the master bedroom the luxurious en-suite includes a large walk-in shower with spa-like waterfall option and massaging inset body jets. The family bathroom is equally luxurious and includes a contemporary freestanding bath.
If you’re looking for a home to stand the test of time in terms of style, design and quality look no further!
Feature images taken at Sandy Bay, Canvey Island, Essex
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||Open plan kitchen / diner|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Open plan kitchen / diner|
The minimum size for this model is 44’ x 20’ or 42' x 22' and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- Vaulted ceilings
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature, A-grade cedar cladding and false chimney breast
- Gas central heating
- Feature, wall mounted Flamerite Jaegar fire with driftwood
- Nova style lounge suite with footstool and co-ordinating scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Lyon Oak mirror
- Lined curtains blinds and vertical blinds
- Laminate flooring
Kitchen and Dining Area
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Contemporary fitted kitchen units and kitchen island with stools
- Eye-level, stainless-steel, double electric oven and hob with extractor hood
- Lined Roman blind in dining area and brushed steel, Venetian blind, in kitchen area
- Bentley Designs, Lyon Oak extending dining table with wing back chairs
- Laminate flooring
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Wall-mounted headboards with co-ordinated bedding and curtains
- Full length mirrors to both bedrooms
- Vanity units with ‘sit-on’ basins to bathroom and en-suite
- Chrome curved heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite