About the Westfield Lodge
The affordable Westfield has been a popular choice with leisure parks for many years and it's easy to see why!
The distinctive exterior, clad in Sandlewood CanExel (available in a range of colours and claddings), retains the popular design features of its predecessor and benefits from tall slender windows to the living space and angled windows and French doors to the front.
The contemporary open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area is light and spacious and a beautiful new colour scheme of soothing earthy tones creates a wonderful relaxed feel.
The Westfield features a large dining area with Hampstead extending dining table, perfectly positioned to take in a view. Behind this, a fully fitted, galley-style kitchen includes a full array of integrated appliances. The spacious lounge area provides plenty of room to sit back and relax and includes a contemporary electric fire, practical boot seat, additional storage and coat hooks next to the side door.
Fitted bedrooms in soft tones come with coordinated soft furnishings and the master bedroom comes not only with a stylish en-suite shower room but with a large walk-in-wardrobe.
Feature exterior images courtesy of New Oaks Farm Lodges, Somerset
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|45' x 20'||4DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|45' x 20'||3DB||1||Bathroom|
|40' x 20'||3DB||1||Bathroom|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|36' x 20'||2DB||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in Sandalwood CanExel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- French doors and angled feature windows to the front of the living area
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining areas and vinyl to the kitchen
- Contemporary electric fire suite with bowl and pebbles
- Full length lined curtains and Roman blinds
- Linwood style lounge suite with scatter cushions
- Bentley Designs, Hampstead storage coffee table, extending dining table with chairs and Turin Light Oak mirror
- Boot seat, coat hooks and additional storage to side entrance
- Ivory, Brandon style open-plan galley kitchen
- Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Single electric oven and stainless steel hob with chimney extractor hood and glass splash back
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and coordinated bedding and scatter cushions
- Walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom
- Fitted Ivory Brandon-style furniture in the bedrooms with Winchester Oak tops
- Shower over bath with quad-fold screen to the family bathroom and fully tiled quadrant shower to the en-suite (please note the shower bar shown in the image gallery is non-standard, please ask for further details)
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite