An affordable introduction to lodge living
Built to full residential standard BS3632:2015, the Southwold single luxury lodge offers a luxurious yet affordable introduction to lodge living.
The new 2017 model retains its popular exterior styling with a striking glazed front aspect complete with French doors, but benefits from a fresh, contemporary new colour scheme of denim, duck egg greens and soft natural greys, which gives a lovely holiday vibe and brings it right up-to-date.
The practical and stylish open-plan living space includes lounge, dining and kitchen areas. With contemporary interior design, a comfortable lounge suite, feature electric fire and a coffee table, the lounge area makes the most of the space and provides a wonderful environment for families to enjoy time together. Behind this the dining area sits to one side of the lodge and includes an extending dining table, perfect for when friends drop by. To the other side of the lodge a fully equipped kitchen with contemporary ivory units and integrated appliances can be found.
Generous sized bedrooms come with coordinated curtains, wall-mounted headboards and bedding sets and the master bedroom even has a walk-in-wardrobe! The family bathroom sits to the back of the lodge, again thoughtfully designed to make the most of space, and includes a combi-shower over the bath.
If you’re looking for an affordable single luxury lodge with style and practicality, look no further!
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|45' x 14'||2DB||1||Fully glazed front and integrated appliances|
|42' x 14'||2DB||1||Fully glazed front and integrated appliances|
|40' x 14'||2DB||1||Fully glazed front and integrated appliances|
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
- Built to BS3632:2015 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu Light Oak double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in Sand Canexel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Feature fully glazed front aspect with French doors
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Hudson style lounge suite in Graceland Pewter with contrasting scatter cushions
- Contemporary styled electric fire
- Bentley Designs coffee table, extending dining table and chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and vinyl to the kitchen and dining areas
- Fully integrated appliances including fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory Brandon style kitchen units
- Built-in single electric oven
- Four-burner hob with extractor hood and splash-back
- Curtains to lounge and dining areas and Roman blind to the kitchen
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and coordinated bedding
- Large walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom
- Free standing beside cabinets, chest of drawers and fitted wardrobes
- Combi-shower over bath with folding screen
- Mirror cabinet to bathroom
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathroom
Find out more
If you have any questions about the Southwold or any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01842 810673, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate enquiry form: