Built to residential standard BS 3632, the Southwold single luxury lodge offers a luxurious yet affordable introduction to lodge living.
With a striking glazed front aspect complete with French doors, the Southwold benefits from contemporary interior design and a beautiful colour scheme of denim, duck egg blues and soft natural greys which gives a lovely holiday vibe.
The practical and stylish open-plan living space includes lounge, dining and kitchen areas. With contemporary interior design, a comfortable lounge suite, feature electric fire and a coffee table, the lounge area makes the most of the space and provides a wonderful environment for families to enjoy time together. Behind this the dining area sits to one side of the lodge and includes an extending dining table; perfect for when friends drop by. To the other side of the lodge a fully equipped kitchen with contemporary ivory units and integrated appliances can be found.
Generous sized bedrooms come with coordinated curtains, wall-mounted headboards and bedding sets and the master bedroom even has a walk-in wardrobe! The family bathroom sits to the back of the lodge, again thoughtfully designed to make the most of space, and includes a combi-shower over the bath.
If you’re looking for an affordable single luxury lodge with style and practicality, look no further!
Feature lifestyle image taken at Tallington Lakes on the Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Leicestershire county borders
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|45' x 14'||2DB||1||Fully glazed front and integrated appliances|
|42' x 14'||2DB||1||Fully glazed front and integrated appliances|
|40' x 14'||2DB||1||Fully glazed front and integrated appliances|
The minimum size for this model is 32’ x 14’ (1B) or 36 x 14 (2B) and the maximum size is 65’ x 14’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in Canexel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Feature fully glazed front aspect with French doors
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Hudson style lounge suite in Graceland Pewter with contrasting scatter cushions
- Contemporary styled electric fire
- Bentley Designs coffee table, extending dining table and chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge
- Full length curtains to the lounge and dining areas
- Fully integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory Brandon style kitchen units
- Built-in single electric oven
- Four-burner hob with extractor hood and splash-back
- Roman blind
- Vinyl to the kitchen and dining areas
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and coordinated bedding
- Large walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom
- Freestanding beside cabinets, chest of drawers and fitted wardrobes
- Combi-shower over bath with folding screen
- Mirror cabinet to bathroom
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to the bathroom