A breath of fresh air
Clad in Canexel (available in a range of other colours and claddings), the symmetrical exterior has a wonderful holiday vibe thanks to folding doors to the living area and French doors to each bedroom.
Designed especially to make the most of a view, the folding doors open up the living space on a warm sunny day to extend the living area outside, and sky lights to the kitchen and lounge areas allow light to flood in throughout the day.
Simply furnished with a comfortable corner sofa and coffee table, here a feature wall with white panelling houses a contemporary styled inset fire and built-in white ash glazed cabinets with feature lighting provide space for ornaments or for a good collection of holiday reading matter.
Two generous sized bedrooms sit either side of the central living space. The master bedroom has a large stylish en-suite and the second twin bedroom conveniently sits next to the family shower room (accessed either from the hall or from the bedroom itself).
If you're looking for a contemporary styled luxury lodge with holiday practicality and style that offers something a little bit different, look no further!
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||3DB||2||Shower room and en-suite bathroom|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Shower room and en-suite bathroom|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Shower room and en-suite bathroom|
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
- Built to BS 3632:2015 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Charcoal grey Metrotile roof - guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Sky lights to the lounge and kitchen
- Clad in River Rock Canexel (other colours and claddings available)
- Symmetrical frontage with folding doors to the living area and French doors to each bedroom
- Vaulted panelled ceilings throughout
- Isla style corner suite with coordinating scatter cushions
- Flamerite Omniglade inset black mirror fire with logs and embers
- Feature white paneling behind fire with built-in white ash, glazed cabinets with under cabinet lighting
- Coordinating coffee and dining table with refectory bench and chairs
- Full-length puddle curtains to folding doors with matching curtains to dining area
- Inset LED downlights and fitted USB charger sockets
- Belling Farmhouse range cooker with chimney-style extractor hood and black glass splash back
- Black Silestone worktop
- White Belfast style kitchen units with under cabinet lighting
- Porcelanosa feature tiling
- Freestanding fridge-freezer and wine cooler
- Integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave
- Two double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards, coordinated bed runners and scatter cushions
- Large dressing area to master bedroom and built-in wardrobe to second bedroom
- Fully lined curtains and blinds
- Walk-in shower with Deluge thermostatic shower to both en-suites; fitted bath to master bedroom en-suite, in addition to shower
- Porcelanosa Madagascar tiles
- White wooden venetian blinds
Find out more
If you have any questions about the Atrium or any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01842 810673, email email@example.com or use the appropriate enquiry form: