The Manhattan is a sophisticated and stylish lodge which sets a whole new standard in the mid to high-end, single luxury lodge market.
Clad in Canexel (available in a range of different colours and claddings), the striking exterior benefits from a feature glazed, stepped front aspect with French doors. Further French doors with full-height glazing can be found to the side of the lodge next to the dining area and three skylights allow light to flood into the living space creating a wonderful light and spacious feel.
Inside, the open-plan living space includes lounge, dining and kitchen areas. In a beautiful colour palette of soft natural tones, subtle botanical prints, Bentley Designs walnut furniture, a comfortable lounge suite and a contemporary wall-hung fire emanate high-style and luxury.
The kitchen is exceptionally well fitted and includes plenty of storage space and a full array of integrated appliances; there’s even a microwave and wine cooler!
The large master bedroom, unusually in a single lodge, has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite WC and the second bedroom includes a white Seattle bunk bed; this is the perfect lodge for a family with young children who like to take a break away in style!
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|45' x 14'||2||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|42' x 14'||2||1||Bathroom & en-suite WC|
|40' x 14'||2||1||Bathroom & en-suite WC|
The minimum size for this model is 40’ x 14’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 14’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in Canexel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Feature stepped, glazed front aspect with French doors
- Full height glazing and French doors to the side entrance
- Skylights to the dining area, kitchen and lounge
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Hudson style lounge suite in Graceland Taupe with contrasting scatter cushions
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire
- Wall mounted 32” HD Ready digital TV to the lounge (optional extra)
- Bentley Designs furniture including coffee table, dining table and chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and vinyl to the kitchen and dining areas
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds
- Fully integrated appliances including a fridge, freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, microwave and wine cooler
- Belfast style fitted kitchen units
- Built-in stainless steel electric oven
- Stainless steel four-burner hob with extractor hood
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Large master bedroom with en-suite WC (WC and shower on selected floor plans) and walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with Seattle ivory bunk bed
- Freestanding bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Top lockers and a dressing table with stool to the master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
- Shower over bath to the bathroom
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to the bathroom and en-suite