Omar’s flagship single lodge
The all-new 2017 Manhattan is a sophisticated and stylish lodge which sets a whole new standard in the mid to high-end, single luxury lodge market.
Clad in Canexel, the striking exterior benefits from a feature glazed, stepped front aspect with French doors. Further French doors with full height glazing can be found to the side of the lodge next to the dining area and three sky lights allow light to flood into the living space creating a wonderful light and spacious feel.
Inside, the open-plan living space includes lounge, dining and kitchen areas. In a beautiful colour palette of soft natural tones, subtle botanical prints, Bentley Designs walnut furniture, a comfortable lounge suite and a contemporary wall-hung fire emanate high-style and luxury.
The kitchen is exceptionally well fitted and includes plenty of storage space and a full array of integrated appliances that even includes a microwave and wine cooler.
The large master bedroom, unusually in a single lodge, has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite and the second bedroom includes a white Seattle bunk bed; this is the perfect lodge for a family with young children who like to take a break away in style!
If you’re looking for a lodge that offers exceptional build quality, outstanding comfort and style and includes all those extras that make it really special, then this may well be the lodge for you!
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|5603||45' x 14'||2||2||Bathroom & en-suite shower|
|5604||42' x 14'||2||1||Bathroom & en-suite WC|
|5605||40' x 14'||2||1||Bathroom & en-suite WC|
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
- Built to BS3632:2015 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu Light Oak double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in Canexel (also available in in other colours and claddings)
- Feature stepped, glazed front aspect with French doors
- Full height glazing and French doors to the side entrance
- Sky lights to the dining area and lounge
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Hudson style lounge suite in Graceland Taupe with contrasting scatter cushions
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire
- Wall mounted 32” HD Ready digital TV to the lounge (optional extra)
- Bentley Designs furniture including coffee table, dining table and chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and vinyl to the kitchen and dining areas
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds
- Fully integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, microwave and wine cooler
- Belfast style fitted kitchen units
- Built-in stainless steel electric oven
- Stainless steel four-burner hob with extractor hood
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with Seattle ivory bunk bed
- Free-standing bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms and top lockers and a dressing table with stool to the master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
- Shower over bath to the bathroom and combi-shower with sliding door to the en-suite
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to the bathroom and en-suite
Find out more
If you have any questions about the Manhattan or any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01842 810673, email email@example.com or use the appropriate enquiry form: