With a distinctive hip tiled roof and a beautiful colour scheme of soft natural tones, the Apex offers something a little bit different.
The conservatory style, semi open-plan living space, which incorporates kitchen, lounge and dining areas, is spacious and light thanks to full height windows and French doors. Panelled ceilings, that mirror the pitch of the hip roof, and a panelled wall, central to the living space make a striking internal feature, and there’s plenty of room to sit back and relax on comfortable sofas round a stylish wall-mounted fire.
The high gloss, contemporary kitchen comes complete with a full compliment of integrated appliances and plenty of storage space. Through into the dining area and a wonderful ambience is created by a skylight over the table which allows light to flood in; the perfect dining environment!
The bedrooms are large enough to include double or twin beds and the master bedroom has a stylish en-suite with large, fully tiled walk-in shower.
*Option of a fully fitted study or third, single bedroom on selected floor plans.
Feature exterior images courtesy of Conwy Lodge Park www.conwylodgepark.co.uk
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||3DB||2||Open plan lounge, kitchen & dining area|
|45' x 20'||3DB||2||Open plan lounge, kitchen & dining area|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Open plan lounge, kitchen & dining area plus study|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Open plan lounge, kitchen & dining area|
The minimum size for this model is 40’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched, hip roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- French doors and feature full-length windows to the lounge
- Clad in CanExel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Exterior feature lights
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Full length curtains to the lounge and dining areas
- Feature panelled wall central to the living space with wall-hung electric fire to one side and freestanding Console table to the other
- Skylight over dining area
- Rockhampton dining table with chairs, coffee table and two lamp tables
- Hudson style, Graceland Green, two-seater sofas with coordinated scatter cushions
- Fully integrated kitchen with fridge-freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, single electric oven and four-burner hob with extractor hood
- Contemporary, white, high gloss kitchen doors and drawers
- Inset grey Venetian blind
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms (option of a third single bedroom or study on selected floor plans)
- Hessian backed carpet, fitted wardrobes and coordinated curtains and bedding to bedrooms
- Fully tiled walk-in combi shower in en-suite
- Aluminium Venetian blinds to bathroom and en-suite
- Roper Rhodes vanity units to bathroom and en-suite