PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
The affordable Westfield has been a popular choice with leisure parks for many years and it’s easy to see why!
Available in twin and single floorplans
The distinctive exterior, clad in CanExel retains the popular design features of its predecessor and benefits from tall slender windows to the living space and angled windows and French doors to the front.
The contemporary open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area is light and spacious and a beautiful new colour scheme along with feature clad walls, creates a wonderful, relaxed feel.
The bedrooms come with coordinated soft furnishings and selected models have walk-in-wardrobes to the bedrooms.
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in Timberwolf CanExel as standard (available in a range of colours and claddings)
- French doors and angled feature windows to the front of the living area
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Feature wall clad in white grooveboard to the lounge area
- Aspen style lounge suite with scatter cushions
- Fitted TV unit and coffee table to the lounge
- Extending dining table with chairs
- Boot seat with coat hooks and additional storage to entrance
- Full length lined curtains and Roman blinds
- Combi-bac carpet with underlay to the lounge and dining areas and vinyl to the kitchen
- Fully integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- White wood grained kitchen units
- Single electric oven
- Hob with extractor hood and stainless-steel splash-back
- USB charging point
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and scatter cushions
- Feature wall clad in grey/white grooveboard to bedrooms
- Walk-in wardrobes
- Freestanding beside cabinets, chest of drawers and mirror to master bedroom
- Lined Roman blinds or curtains to the bedrooms
- Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Shower with sliding door to the en-suite
- Combi-bac carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
|45′ x 20′
|40′ x 20′
|40′ x 20′
|Bathroom & en-suite shower
|36′ x 20′
|Bathroom & en-suite shower
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
Take a look inside
Explore The Westfield
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of park homes and luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke home which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our unrivalled design and exceptional build quality, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
See what different claddings, rainwater goods and window and door colour options look like with our on-line lodge configurator.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home manufacturer, having built residential park homes and luxury lodges for over 50 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.
Renowned for our exceptional build quality and design, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout the build of your home, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.