PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
Think of a characterful, cosy and wonderfully homely lodge with unique design features and a contemporary twist and you won’t be far away from imagining the Spinney!
The exterior styling has a lovely welcoming feel created by a cottage-style front door, full-height windows and CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding (other colours and claddings available).
Step inside and the warm, welcoming feel continues. The main entrance opens into the kitchen area where there’s a country-style hall bench with baskets and coat hooks.
The kitchen is a practical arrangement; semi open-plan with borrowed light from the main living space, and the lounge / dining area has a woodland feel created by feature, stacked log wallpaper.
If you’re looking for a luxury lodge that’s a home away from home with beautiful styling at every turn, look no further!
Features & Specs
- Built to British residential standard BS 3632
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty)
- CanExel, Ced’R-Vue, 9” lap cladding (other colours and claddings available)
- Composite, cottage-style front door
- Patio doors to the lounge and large picture windows to the dining area
- Vaulted white panelled ceilings throughout
- Oak internal doors with black iron door handles
- Laminate flooring to the living space and Combi-Bac carpet with underlay to the bedrooms
- Feature wall to the lounge with stacked log designer wallpaper
- False chimney breast with rustic oak mantel and electric stove set on a tiled hearth
- 3-seater wingback-style sofa and two armchairs
- Rustic oak open display unit and dining table with chairs
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds to the lounge / dining area
- Semi-open-plan kitchen with borrowed light from the main living space
- Slide & hide, single oven and 5-burner gas hob with chimney extractor
- Integrated luxury branded appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wine cooler
- ‘Brandon’ style units, Roman blind and ceramic sink to the kitchen
- Hall bench with storage baskets and coat hooks next to the front door
- USB points to the lounge and kitchen
- Master bedroom with four poster bed, tall chest, bedroom chair, wardrobes and bedside cabinets
- Feature lighting above the bed, feature wallpaper with wood board effect and wall niches to the master bedroom
- En-suite with wet room area with freestanding bath with feet and separate, overhead soaker, shower (in selected models only)
- Heated towel rail and contemporary vanity unit with countertop basin to en-suite
- Second bedroom with wall niches, Roman Blinds and furniture including twin beds, wardrobes, a chest of drawers and mirror
- Family shower room with heated towel rail, contemporary vanity unit with countertop basin and shower
|50′ x 22′||3DB||2||Walk through wet room with bath|
|50′ x 20′||2DB||2||Walk through wet room with bath|
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||Walk through wet room with bath|
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||Shower room|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||Shower room|
The minimum size for this model is 40′ x 20′ and the maximum size is 65′ x 22′. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Take a look inside
Explore The Spinney
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke luxury lodge which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Wessex we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
See what different claddings, rainwater goods and window and door colour options look like with our on-line lodge configurator.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home and luxury lodge manufacturer. Having built residential park homes and lodges for over 50 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.
Renowned for our exceptional build quality and design, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout the build of your home, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.