PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
Built to full residential standard BS 3632, the Southwold single luxury lodge offers a luxurious yet affordable introduction to lodge living!
The exterior of the new model retains the popular features of its predecessor and includes a striking glazed front aspect complete with French doors.
Inside, a new contemporary colour scheme and feature clad walls create a fresh and bright holiday vibe.
If you’re looking for an affordable single luxury lodge with style and practicality, look no further!
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in CanExel as standard (available in a range of colours and claddings)
- Feature fully glazed front aspect with French doors
- Roof dormer over front door
- White grooveboard vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan living space with lounge, kitchen and dining areas
- Aspen style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Extending dining table and ladder-back chairs
- TV unit with shelves and coffee table to the lounge
- Feature clad wall to the lounge
- Combi-bac carpet with underlay to the lounge and vinyl to the kitchen and dining areas
- Full length curtains and Roman blinds
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- White wood grained kitchen units
- Single electric oven
- Hob with extractor hood and stainless steel splash-back
- USB charging point
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards
- Dressing area to the master bedroom
- Feature clad walls to the bedrooms
- Combi-bac carpet carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the en-suite bathroom and family shower room
- Freestanding beside cabinets, fitted wardrobes, mirror and a knee hole dressing table with drawers to the master the bedroom
- Shower over bath to en-suite and combi-shower to the family shower room
- Mirror cabinets to the en-suite and family shower room
|45′ x 15′||2DB||2||Platinum front. Integrated appliances|
|42′ x 15′||2DB||2||Platinum front. Integrated appliances|
|40′ x 15′||2DB||2||Platinum front. Integrated appliances|
|45′ x 14′||2DB||1||Platinum front. Integrated appliances|
|42′ x 14′||2DB||1||Platinum front. Integrated appliances|
|40′ x 14′||2DB||1||Platinum front. Integrated appliances|
The minimum size for this model is 32’ x 14’ (1B) or 36′ x 14′ (2B) and the maximum size is 65’ x 15’. Prices available on request.
Take a look inside
Explore The Southwold
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of park homes and luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke home which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our unrivalled design and exceptional build quality, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
See what different claddings, rainwater goods and window and door colour options look like with our on-line lodge configurator.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home manufacturer, having built residential park homes and luxury lodges for over 50 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.
Renowned for our exceptional build quality and design, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout the build of your home, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.