PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
Sleek, with clean lines and a distinctive architectural glazed front, the Contemporary exudes the style and individual character synonymous of Wessex.
Clad in CanExel (also available in a range of other claddings such as the beautiful Cedar wood shown), the Contemporary has two sets of patio doors to the front which afford fantastic holiday practicality with a true sense of style.
The interior combines high style with luxurious accommodation and includes fully integrated appliances as standard. Highly atmospheric, the beautiful interior design incorporates freestanding furniture and natural linen fabrics giving a chic, modern feel.
The Contemporary provides a wonderful spacious environment with everything needed for the perfect holiday… who could ask for more!
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Glazed front fascia with two sets of patio doors
- Choice of exterior cladding
- Soffit with integrated down lights
- White panelled, vaulted ceilings
- Exposed feature wooden beams
- Spacious open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Contemporary wall-mounted fire to the lounge
- Devon style two and three seater sofas with scatter cushions
- Nest of tables, storage coffee table and extending dining table and chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven and 4-burner hob
- Freestanding bedroom furniture including beds and bedside tables
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to all bedrooms
- Coordinated bed sets, duvets and scatter cushions
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite with heated towel rails and wall hung vanity units
- Feature tiling to the bathroom and en-suite
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds to the living area and bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian back carpet with underlay to the lounge, dining area, hall and bedrooms
- Option of a utility room on selected floor plans
|50′ x 20′||3DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
|45′ x 20′||3DB||2||En-suite|
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
|40′ x 20′||3DB||1||Bathroom|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||En-Suite|
The minimum size for this model is 38’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65′ x 22′. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke luxury lodge which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Wessex we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
See what different claddings, rainwater goods and window and door colour options look like with our on-line lodge configurator.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home and luxury lodge manufacturer. Having built residential park homes and lodges for over 50 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.
Renowned for our exceptional build quality and design, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout the build of your home, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.