PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
Stylish, sophisticated and comfortable, the Classic provides a truly luxurious retreat with its unique character and true Wessex style.
The spacious living area immediately evokes a feeling of comfort and ease. A white panelled ceiling and large windows accentuate the feeling of space and with its soft colour palette and sumptuous sofas, you’ll be able to relax and unwind in true style.
Light and inviting the bedrooms continue the stylish yet relaxed feel with soft, natural colours, feature panelled walls and freestanding white furniture. Stylish and contemporary, the bathroom and en-suite have a lovely warm feel created by mid oak coloured tiling and illuminated mirrors; perfect for having a soak and unwinding at the end of the day.
A firm favourite with leisure parks, the Classic certainly lives up to its name!
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- uPVC double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Clad in low maintenance CanExel (also available in a range of other colours and claddings)
- French doors plus full-length triple panel windows to the front elevation with angled glazing above
- Inset chrome downlights to front soffit
- White panelled vaulted ceilings to the living area (flat panelled ceilings to bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Polished chrome sockets and switches
- Oak interior doors with satin silver handles throughout
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Combi-bac carpet with underlay to the lounge area and laminate to the dining area and kitchen
- ‘Hendricks’ style occasional chair
- ‘Beefeater’ style lounge suite with coordinating scatter cushions
- Country style furniture including a coffee table, mirror, and extending dining table with chairs
- Contemporary style gloss acrylic kitchen with soft / self-close doors and drawers
- Chrome inset ceiling downlights and lights to the plinths and under the cabinets in the kitchen area
- Large breakfast bar with stools
- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and hob with extractor hood
- Feature panelled walls to the bedrooms
- Freestanding bedroom furniture including bedsteads, bedside cabinets, wardrobes and a dressing table with stool to the master bedroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower-room
- Family bathroom off hall
- Illuminated mirrors to the bathroom and en-suite
- Combi-bac carpet with underlay to the bedrooms area and vinyl flooring to the bathroom and en-suite
- Lined curtains, Roman blinds and Venetian blinds
- USB charging points
- Utility room on selected floor plans
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||En-suite, Utility|
|38′ x 20′||2DB||2||En-Suite|
|36′ x 20′||2DB||2||En-Suite|
The minimum size for this model is 36’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65′ x 22′. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Take a look inside
Explore The Classic
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke luxury lodge which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Wessex we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
See what different claddings, rainwater goods and window and door colour options look like with our on-line lodge configurator.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home and luxury lodge manufacturer. Having built residential park homes and lodges for over 50 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.
Renowned for our exceptional build quality and design, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout the build of your home, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.