PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
Designed by Interior Designer, Simon Bray, the Boutique is an all-new luxury lodge by Omar with exciting design features at every turn.
The front elevation, with an offset roof, large, boxed-out feature windows, French doors and feature vertical and horizontal cladding, is striking and innovative – a lodge that is sure to turn heads and will really stand out on-park for its interesting lines and contemporary feel.
Inside, the interior design is characterful with conversational features including contemporary rustic-chic furnishings, feature walls and a large window seat in the lounge to the front elevation – perfect for getting lost in a good book or gazing out over a view.
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Offset pitched tiled roof – roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature vertical and horizontal CanExel Ced’R Vue cladding (available in a range of colours and claddings)
- Large boxed-out picture windows
- French doors to the kitchen area
- Inset downlights to the front elevation
- Panelled vaulted ceilings throughout
- Cladding to the walls and ceiling
- Feature ‘wine crates’ wallpaper to the dining area
- Contemporary black pendant lights and wall lights
- Laminate flooring with carpet inset to the lounge area
- Full-length curtains with ‘D’ shaped tie backs
- Pandora style lounge suite with contrasting scatter cushions
- Rustic-chic furniture
- Black stove with reclaimed oak mantel, brick effect tiles and a black hearth
- Kitchen island with hob, island extractor and breakfast bar with stools
- Feature tiling behind the sink
- Vintage grey kitchen units with Woodstone Grey worktop
- Integrated fridge-freezer, oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Washer / dryer to the hall cupboard
- USB charging point
- Utility room (not available on all floor plans)
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Cladding to the walls and ceilings
- Feature beam and inset panelled wall with triple panel headboard and suspension lights
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards, bed runners and scatter cushions
- Contemporary bedside cabinets, mirror and dressing table
- Walk-through wardrobe
- Offset single beds and wardrobe to the second bedroom
- USB charging points to the bedrooms
- Curtains with ‘D’ shaped tie backs and Roman Blinds to the bedrooms
- P shape shower-bath to the bathroom and quadrant shower with sliding door to the en-suite
- Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Shaker style vanity units with illuminated mirrors to bathroom and en-suite
|50′ x 20′||3DB||2||En-suite & utility|
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||En-suite|
|40′ x 20′||2DB||2||En-suite|
The minimum size for this model is 40’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65’ x 22’. Prices available on request.
Take a look inside
Explore The Boutique
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of park homes and luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke home which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
See what different claddings, rainwater goods and window and door colour options look like with our on-line lodge configurator.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home and luxury lodge manufacturer. Having built residential park homes and lodges for over 50 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.
Renowned for our exceptional build quality and design, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout the build of your home, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.