PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
Bold, urban styling, a striking, contemporary colour scheme and luxury features throughout, set the tone for the new, sophisticated Artisan Lodge by Regal.
The spacious lounge is super stylish with plenty of room for everyone to relax, and includes a comfortable sofa, two armchairs and a large footstool. A feature panelled wall with a built-in TV unit makes a striking focal point, and recessed display shelves and a feature pendant light add the perfect finishing touches.
The kitchen / dining area is a sociable space – there’s a dining table that seats six and a large roof light lets light flood in. High-end appliances provide everything you could need for rustling up a holiday feast and there’s even a wine cooler!
Through into the master bedroom and a super king-size bed (in two bed models), with a large striking headboard, set against a feature wall will spoil the very most discerning of guests. The second bedroom is equally as luxurious with twin 3ft beds and beautiful styling.
Stay warm and cosy throughout the year
with BS 3632 Residential Specification now available on this model!
All our models, up until now, have been built to BS EN 1647 – the European standard for caravan holiday homes, which are suitable for seasonal holiday use only.
This model is now available in BS 3632 – the British Standard for residential park homes. A caravan holiday home built to BS 3632 means better insulation and energy efficiency so you can enjoy it throughout the year (depending on the park site licence). You will also be issued with an Energy Efficiency Calculation, so you’ll know just how energy efficient it is!
Features & Specs
- White uPVC double glazing
- Sliding patio doors to the front elevation
- Light grey vinyl exterior cladding
- Built to BS 3632 residential specification
- Fully insulated floors, walls and roof
- Twin axle, fully galvanised steel chassis with detachable tow bar
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Minimum ceiling height of 7ft, maximum ceiling height of 9ft
- Gas combi central heating system
- Satin chrome light switches and sockets throughout
- Freestanding sofa, two armchairs and a large footstool
- Contemporary feature, full height radiators
- Media unit with feature wall panelling above
- Recessed display shelves
- Feature pendant lighting
- Four scatter cushions
- USB sockets
Kitchen / Dining Area
- Large six-seater dining table
- Roof light to the kitchen
- High quality, domestic sized kitchen units
- Integrated fridge freezer, microwave and slimline dishwasher
- High level oven with separate grill and 5-burner hob
- Soft close cupboard doors and drawers
- Washing machine
- Wine cooler
- Venetian blind
- Super king-size bed (two-bed model only)
- Large feature wall-mounted headboard
- Fitted wardrobes
- Two drawer bedside cabinets
- Bed runner and matching cushions
- Recessed dressing table
- Feature wallboard
- Roman Blinds
- USB socket and TV Point
- En-suite with shower (to two bed model)
- 3ft beds to two bed model and to one twin room in three bedroom model
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside table
- USB socket and TV Point
- Fully enclosed shower with sliding glass door
Popular Optional Features
- CanExel cladding
- Anthracite Windows
|43′ x 14′ 2 bed|
|43′ x 14′ 3 bed|
Take a look inside
Explore The Artisan Lodge
The Artisan Lodge