PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
With a striking split roofline, feature glazing with French doors, contemporary interior design and a large master bedroom suite with a unique layout, the Arden takes single luxury lodge living to the next level!
A vaulted ceiling throughout and plenty of well-positioned windows, makes the Arden a light and airy lodge that feels much bigger than its footprint. The spacious living area incorporates a lounge, dining and kitchen area and has a rustic vibe with contemporary touches offering moments of striking contrast and modernity.
In the master bedroom, an en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe are positioned behind the bed, with access either side of the room creating a pleasing symmetry. The layout here allows plenty of floor space around the bed and there’s also plenty more storage for a holiday wardrobe, in addition to the walk-in-wardrobe.
The accommodation is completed by a pretty twin bedroom which also provides a surprising amount of storage space and luxurious family shower room.
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Split, pitched, tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- uPVC double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Clad in Barnwood CanExel Ced’R-Vue profile as standard (available in a range of colours and claddings)
- Feature glazing with French doors to front elevation
- Vaulted ceilings throughout
- Open-plan living space with feature panelled wall lounge
- Wilton style sofa/corner chaise, occasional chair and scatter cushions
- Coffee table, side table and dining table with chairs
- Feature full-height radiators to lounge
- Full length lined curtains with tiebacks and Roman blinds
- Laminate flooring
- Fully integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Grey gloss tiles applied in brick effect
- Cashmere acrylic kitchen units with Halifax Oak carcase and worktop
- Hob with extractor and single electric oven
- Lined Roman blind
- USB charging point
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with feature wall-mounted headboards
- Large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the en-suite bathroom and family shower room
- Lined curtains with tiebacks and Roman blinds
- Bedside cabinets, top lockers and a kneehole dressing table with wall-mounted mirror
- Bedside cabinet, top lockers and wardrobe to the second bedroom
- Shower over bath to en-suite and combi-shower to the family shower room
- Gloss tiling and contemporary styled vanity units with basins to the en-suite and family shower room
|45′ x 15′||2DB||2||Offset roof. ”Anniversary” style bedroom|
|42′ x 15′||2DB||2||Offset roof. ”Anniversary” style bedroom|
|40′ x 15′||2DB||2||Offset roof. ”Anniversary” style bedroom|
The minimum size for this model is 36′ x 15′ and the maximum size is 60’ x 15’. Prices available on request.
Take a look inside
Explore The Arden
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of park homes and luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke home which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our unrivalled design and exceptional build quality, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
See what different claddings, rainwater goods and window and door colour options look like with our on-line lodge configurator.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home manufacturer, having built residential park homes and luxury lodges for over 50 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.
Renowned for our exceptional build quality and design, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout the build of your home, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.