PLEASE NOTE: Decking and props are not included, some photos may include optional extras and specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
The Allure provides the perfect, cosy, holiday retreat where you can relax in style and comfort with all your family, including the four-legged, furry ones…
The striking exterior benefits from an architectural split-level roofline, feature lighting, full-height windows and one set of bi-fold doors to the lounge area.
On entering through a welcoming, country-style front door, all family members are catered for. There’s a boot seat, plenty of storage and there’s also a dog shower! No need for dirty paws to traipse through into the main living space, but if they do, it doesn’t matter thanks to a practical choice of laminate flooring.
Not only is this beautiful lodge practical, it also has a wonderful warm, relaxed feel that makes it a real home from home!
Features & Specs
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year GoldShield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (roof tiles guaranteed for 40 years)
- uPVC double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty
- Split level roof-line
- One set of bi-fold doors to the lounge area
- Full-height feature glazing to the snug and master bedroom
- Clad in CanExel (also available in other colours and claddings)
- Extended soffit to both elevations, feature lighting to the front elevation
- Country-style front door
- White panelled vaulted ceilings throughout and internal feature beam
- Open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Snug with full-height windows, skylight, love seat, beanbag, set of three rattan trunk benches, designer wall-lights and larch built-in bookshelves with feature wallpaper behind
- Entrance with dog shower facilities, large bench with wicker storage baskets, mirror with coat hooks, washing machine and additional storage. This model is also available with a standard utility room / entrance at no extra cost.
- Lounge with one set of bi-fold doors, Elliot style lounge suite and cottage-style white painted furniture with lime-washed tops including a coffee table, sideboard and TV unit
- Kitchen with large walk-in pantry, ceramic sink and central work space between the kitchen and dining areas with five-burner hob and island extractor
- Integrated premium branded appliances including a fridge-freezer, microwave, single electric oven and dishwasher
- Fitted kitchen units with soft / self close doors and drawers.
- White cottage style extending dining table with lime-washed top and two benches; dining area over-lit by a designer box pendant light
- Laminate flooring and fully lined curtains and Roman blinds to the main living space
- Large master bedroom with full-height windows, waxed oak king-size bedstead, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers, freestanding gents and hanging wardrobes and large mirror and Pavilion style fuschia upholstered chair
- En-suite with fitted 1700 bath, quadrant shower cubicle with minimalist handset and vanity unit with counter-top basin
- Second bedroom with white painted twin beds, freestanding wardrobe, bedside cabinet and mirror
- Family shower room with vanity unit with counter-top basin and large shower enclosure
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
|50′ x 20′||3DB||2||1 Set of bi-fold doors, Utility|
|45′ x 20′||2DB||2||1 Set of bi-fold doors, Utility|
The minimum size for this model is 45’ x 20’ and the maximum size is 65′ x 22′. Prices and other sizes / configurations are available on request.
Take a look inside
Explore The Allure
Fully bespoke and tailored to you
Make it your own
Whilst our extensive range of luxury lodges has something to suit all tastes and budgets, what could be better than designing your own bespoke luxury lodge which gives you exactly what you want in terms of style, use of space and interior design.
Renowned for our design and exceptional build quality, at Wessex we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout your bespoke build, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.
See what different claddings, rainwater goods and window and door colour options look like with our on-line lodge configurator.
exceptional build quality and design
Peace of mind
Omar is a leading park home and luxury lodge manufacturer. Having built residential park homes and lodges for over 50 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers across the UK, Omar knows exactly what is required to make your dream home or luxury lodge become a reality.
Renowned for our exceptional build quality and design, at Omar we ensure the highest possible standards and pay close attention to detail throughout the build of your home, ensuring a quality final finish and the very best customer service at all times.