Whether you are adding living space to a home, caravan or lodge, our decking solutions offer a design and look that is bespoke to you.
Our deckboards are available in a range of colours and styles, from standard uPVC decking to wood effect and even weathered, textured decking with real wood appearance.
All of our deckboards are anti-slip and low maintenance. There is no painting or staining required, just a clean down once a year and your decking will look as good as new. We believe in our products so much we offer a 10-year structural warranty.
Whatever the application might be, we can provide a decking solution to fit – simply get in touch to discuss the options available for your bespoke sundeck!
Durable and low maintenance, high-quality decking
Enhance your outdoor space with the beauty of nature
Our deckboards are…
- Perfect for enhancing the living space of any home, caravan or lodge
- Easy to clean and maintain
- uPVC – no timber or composite
- Manufactured in-line with BS EN 660-2:1999 for wear resistance and BS EN 428: 1993 for overall thickness
- Available in a wide range of colours and styles
- Inhibit the growth of moss / lichens, which can lead to discolouration or slip hazards
- Anti-slip in wet and dry conditions – tested to the BS 7976-2:0002 pendulum slip test
- Fire retardant and have Class 1 BS 476 Part 7 fire rating – the highest that can be achieved
View our full range
We offer a wide range of deck board in various types and colours. Our deck board colours are designed to compliment the exterior colour of your home, lodge or caravan.Deck Boards
Our handrail colours and styles are designed to compliment your park home, lodge or caravan. We offer a wide range of options from standard PVCu pickets through to glass.Handrails
UK Sundecks can provide access solutions to meet a wide range of requirements. All of our steps are made from galvanised steel and are fully enclosed for increased safety.Access Solutions
Glass / Pickets
We offer a range of glass and pickets to compliment your deck.Glass / Pickets
Skirting closes in the underside of the home and the deck, neatly covering the chassis and supplies to the home, to give the perfect finished look.Skirting
Lighting / Accessories
There are a number of ways to give your sundeck those perfect finishing touches. We offer a range of accessories including LED lights, access gates and hot tubs.Lighting / Accessories
A 6” galvanised steel subframe is used for all our installations. We use this rather than timber, as timber is prone to rot when exposed to water, meaning that after only a few years, your deck may need replacing.Subframes
Speak to our experts