We are currently seeking a Wood Machinist based at our production facility for park homes and luxury lodges in Brandon, Suffolk.
JOB TITLE: Wood Machinist
HOURS OF WORK: The basic contract will be for 40 hours. Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 7:00am to 1:00pm.
PLACE OF WORK: Brandon, Suffolk.
We are looking for Wood Machinist to work as part of team supplying component parts for timber frame homes and MCF furniture.
- Experience in use of Beam Saws would be an advantage
- Experience in using general woodworking machinery : Cross Cut saws, panel saw, spindle moulder, planer, router, straight line edger/flyer.
- Knowledge in using edge banders would be an advantage
- Able to work from drawings
- Plan and organise daily requirements
- Carry out daily machine checks and work within H&S Regulations