We are currently seeking a Sales Co-ordinator to be based at our production facility for park homes and luxury lodges in Hull.
JOB TITLE: Sales Co-ordinator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Sales Office Manager
HOURS OF WORK: The basic contract will be Mon- Thu 8:30am – 5:00pm with a 30 minute lunch break. Fri- 8:30-2:00pm with a 30 min lunch break.
PLACE OF WORK: Hull
As a Sales Co-ordinator you will be responsible for supporting trade and retail enquiries through the entire ordering process from initial enquiry to completion.
- Manage telephone enquiries
- Host bespoke specification and enquiry meetings with customers on site
- Process detailed customer specifications
- Issue quotations, floor plans and specifications to customers for approval
- Manage orders and quotations in the CRM system
- Issue confirmed specifications to production
- Provide assistance off site at Trade Shows as and when required.
- General support and assistance to Account Managers.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- IT adept with excellent knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of a CRM system is preferred
- Business to business and business to customer relationship management
- Strong time management
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work well as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment