We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor based at our production facility for holiday homes in Wimborne, Dorset.
Regal leisure Homes is a manufacturer of holiday homes based in Dorset. Part of a larger group, we have enjoyed significant investment in our new manufacturing facility. With a solid order book due to a strong product range, we are looking for committed people to join us on our journey.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Supervisor will be responsible for a team of about 10 people. The successful applicant will be responsible for the safety, people, quality and delivery in a specified area of the production process. The Production Supervisor will manage all day to day issues in the achievement of their targets, driven by area KPIs and supported by the rest of the management team.
The primary requirements of the position are:
- Ensure all work is carried out safely (correct PPE and safe working practices)
- Responsibility for the training of their team
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
- Deliver the production plan
- Ensure the team works to the correct manufacturing processes
- Monitor team performance
- Ensure the correct quality standards are met
- Promote continuous improvement ideas from the team
- Proactive in the elimination of waste
- Carry out problem resolution
- Identify the need for, and control overtime
- A good timekeeper
- A willingness to go the extra mile to support the team
- Interested in forging a career in the south’s premier holiday home manufacturing business
Our people are well rewarded with a competitive salary, training opportunities and other benefits that you would expect from a large group. Please apply by sending your CV to SMercer@Regallh.co.uk .