We are currently seeking Production Operators based at our production facility for holiday homes in Wimborne, Dorset.
We are a manufacturer of holiday homes based in Dorset. Part of a larger group, we have enjoyed significant investment in our new manufacturing facility. With a solid order book due to a strong product range, we are looking for committed people to join us on our journey.
Production operators will be part of a team of about 10 people, led by a supervisor. The successful applicant will be fully trained and there are opportunities for advancement within the team as the person becomes more skilled.
The primary requirements of the position are:
- Ensure all work is carried out safely (correct PPE and safe working practices)
- Works well as part of a team
- Work to the correct process and quality standards
- Achieve production targets
- Promote good housekeeping at all times
- Eliminate waste wherever possible
- A good timekeeper
- Knowledge of hand and power tools – full training given where required
- A willingness to go the extra mile to support the team
- Interested in forging a career in the south’s premier holiday home manufacturing business
Our people are well rewarded with a skills based pay scale and other benefits that you would expect from a large group. Please apply below.