We are currently seeking an After-sales Engineer. This is a full-time role which may involve some working away from home Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend working may be required.
£12.60 – £13.19 per hour – OTE earnings £32,000 – £35,000 Van, fuel, and all tools provided
Hours of Work: This is a full-time role which may involve some working away from home Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend working may be required.
Main duties and responsibilities: To be successful, you would need to be self-motivated, proactive, with good verbal communication skills. You will need to interface well with customers and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
Experience of carrying out property maintenance:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive and flexible approach to undertaking a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to solve problems in an effective and efficient manner
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Awareness of safe working practises
- Willingness to undertake training relevant to the role
- Internal and external general painting and decorating
- Basic roof and gutter work, repair / replacing
- Hanging and adjusting doors and replacing door furniture
- Light plumbing, (mainly repair)
- Constructing flat-pack furniture
- Installing kitchen units
- Light carpentry work
- Repair and laying cushion flooring, carpet and laminate flooring.