We are currently seeking an After-sales Engineer. You will officially be based at home however, because of the nature of the job it will be necessary for you to spend the majority of your time working on site at one of the other companies within the Omar Group and travel to the main site at Brandon when requested.
Responsible to: Customer Services Manager
Hours of Work: The basic contract will be for 40 hours, 0745 hrs – 1630 hrs Monday to Thursday and 0800 hrs – 1530 hrs on Friday with half hour lunch break. However, your hours would be best described as those necessary to fulfil the duties and the responsibilities that the job demands. The company reserves the right to vary these hours from time to time.
Place of Work: You will officially be based at home however, because of the nature of the job it will be necessary for you to spend the majority of your time working on site at one of the other companies within the Omar Group and travel to the main site at Brandon when requested.
Main duties and responsibilities: Visiting customer’s homes and attending to various after sales requirements as directed by the Customer Services Department.
- Undertake repairs and modifications to park homes and luxury lodges for the Omar Group · Act as an ambassador for Omar liaising with park owners and end customers
- Represent the company in a professional and business-like fashion.
- Multi-skilled or trade experience – plumbing, decorating, carpentry
- Willingness to learn additional skills in order to provide a better service to our customers
- A positive and friendly attitude – commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Self-starter – ability to manage time and materials to complete jobs efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an off-site role with regular travel away from home is preferred
- Full driving licence
- Must be willing to travel where needed within the UK as this role will involve regular nights away from home.