Selling your Park Home or Lodge

You can sell your lodge or park home either privately, through an estate agent or through your park owner.

Before you sell your home and transfer your agreement you must notify the park owner of your intention and the price required. The park owner should be kept informed of all negotiations as they must give their consent to any prospective purchaser of a home. This is to ensure the standards of the park are maintained for future residents. However, consent cannot be unreasonably withheld.

Specialist Industry Estate Agents

There is now an alternative to selling your home through a traditional Estate Agent. Sell My Park Home and Sell My Lodge offer a unique and alternative approach to selling your park home or lodge for the best possible price.

For more information please visit