Park Home Lifestyle
Park home living offers a unique lifestyle choice which is affordable, comfortable, and growing in popularity.
One of the reasons for the growing number of people choosing to live on a park is the choice, quality and high specifications that park homes are now required to meet. This along with the benefits of a more rural location and also the social benefits of living amongst neighbours who are of a similar age and circumstance, make it easy to see why park home living is now seriously considered as an alternative retirement choice.
Benefits of living on a Residential Park:
- Financial: Park homes generally cost less than bricks and mortar properties of a comparable size.
- Luxury Park Homes: Choose your perfect home, fully furnished, from an extensive range.
- Choice of location: residential parks can be found in stunning locations across the UK.
- Security: Many parks offer a secure gated environment for peace of mind.
- Community Spirit: Live alongside residents of similar ages and circumstances.
The British Holiday & Home Parks Association (BH&HPA) have put together a handy booklet explaining the benefits of park home living, answering questions you may have and much more. Click here to view
Image taken at Sandy Bay, Canvey Island, Essex