OPDS Launch new website
Omar Park Development Services (OPDS), is proud to announce the launch of their new website!
A new division of the Omar Group, OPDS was created in May 2013 to help existing and budding park operators in all aspects of park development and operations - from finding land through to creating a finished park.
Services include advice on planning, construction management, help with home delivery and siting stages and everything else through to completion! OPDS can also help landowners and farmers who would like to site a single lodge or create a lodge park. Alongside the other brands in the Omar Group - Omar Park & Leisure Homes and Wessex Unique Lodges & Park Homes, OPDS can offer turnkey solutions - supplying a finished park development.
The launch of the OPDS website marks an exciting new phase for OPDS, giving visibility to the unique services that the brand has to offer. Although it is early days, OPDS has already helped many new and existing park owners to overcome issues and realise their dreams and the new website provides the perfect platform to grow the business further.
Some of the OPDS website features include:
- About OPDS – Find out how OPDS can help with your park operations or development
- Operations and Development Manuals – Tasters of two comprehensive “how to” guides - Park Development and Park Operations
- Expert Panel – An invaluable directory of OPDS approved industry experts and specialist contractors who can assist with a wide variety of park management issues and park developments
- Case Studies and News Feed - Keeping you up-to-date with the very latest OPDS projects
- Ask OPDS – An easy contact form so you can ask the questions that matter to you.
Richard Sigsworth, Special Projects Director comments “The new website will help OPDS to reach out to new parks, promoting development and growth within the residential and holiday park industry. It’s an exciting time for OPDS – watch this space!”
OPDS hope you find the new website is easy to use and informative and welcome any feedback.