The Elveden Cottage is an all-new addition to the Omar range and has a lovely warm cottage feel both inside and out; perfect for countryside park settings.
The exterior has plenty of character and cottage charm with a stepped roof line, chimney breast, feature Tudor beams, boxed out windows with A-grade cedar cladding detail and a composite, stable front door.
True to cottage style, no two rooms are the same and interesting features meet you at every turn. The lounge has beautiful feature beams and a warming electric stove set in a tiled hearth within the chimney breast.
The kitchen / dining area, set in the heart of the home, also has feature beams. Here, the ivory, farmhouse-style fitted kitchen with range cooker, ceramic sink, breakfast bar with storage baskets and cottage-style extending dining table with chairs, come together to create a wonderful and inviting living space.
Through into the bedrooms and there’s yet more cottage comfort. The master bedroom with en-suite includes extensive wardrobe space and there’s also a window seat to take in the view outside. Both bedrooms include Willis & Gambier bedside cabinets and are set off by beautiful soft fabrics.
As for the bathroom, it's cottage luxury all the way with a beautiful Victorian style roll top bath with ball feet. Both the bathroom and en-suite have white, country cottage-style vanity units and heated towel rails, and to the en-suite there’s the convenience of a traditional shower.
Triple lined curtains in beautiful fabrics, luxurious hessian backed carpet and country cottage-style furniture finish off the look.
If you love the feel and comfort that a cottage-style home provides, then you’re going to love the Elveden Cottage.
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility & study|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility & study|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility|
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
- Built to BS3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Irish oak PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Distinctive stepped roof-line and feature false chimney breast to the lounge
- Feature Tudor beams to the gable end and roof dormer
- Boxed out windows with A-grade cedar cladding detail
- Cottage-style exterior black half lantern lighting
- Composite, oak effect, stable front door and French doors to the dining area
- Feature beams to the ceiling and around the fireplace
- Vaulted ceiling
- Flamerite electric stove with coal set in a tiled hearth
- Cottage-style lounge suite (two-seater sofa and two armchairs) with contrasting scatter cushions
- Cottage-style furniture including a coffee table, lamp table and TV unit
- Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains and Roman blinds
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Fitted study with ivory furniture including desk and office chair
- Kitchen with dining area and separate utility room
- Vaulted ceiling with feature beams
- Belling Classic Range Cooker with chimney hood
- Breakfast bar with storage baskets and a drawer, and Oslo oak effect stools
- Ivory farmhouse-style fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Ceramic sink with Aquitaine single lever monobloc mixer tap
- Extending farmhouse-style dining table and four slatted back chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the dining area and vinyl flooring to the kitchen and utility
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and coordinated bed sets, scatter cushions and bed runners
- Master bedroom with extensive wardrobe space, window seat and en-suite shower room
- Freestanding Willis and Gambier bedside cabinets
- Triple lined, pinch pleat curtains to the bedrooms
- Victorian style bathroom with traditional roll top bath with ball feet
- Country cottage-style white vanity units, heated towel rails and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl flooring to the bathroom and en-suite
Find out more
If you have any questions about the Elveden Cottage or any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01842 810673, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate enquiry form: