Style, sophistication and a contemporary twist
The Colorado is Omar’s most long-standing signature home and continues to be as popular today as it was over 50 years ago!
The new 2017 model, retains its distinctive Dutch barn style roof and large dormer over the inset front door, but in a bold move away from the original has gone for a more contemporary look, and now includes large Georgian bar windows. For those who loved the arched windows on the original model, fear not, this is still available in the form of the Colorado Classic, please ask for details!
Inside, beautiful new interior design and a soothing neutral colour scheme, highlighted by fawns and duck egg greens flows throughout. The flexible layout includes an ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area, galley kitchen, utility room and study (on selected floor plans), family bathroom and two bedrooms (the master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite).
The spacious lounge / dining area is light and bright thanks to large windows and feature glazing from the hall. Here a comfortable lounge suite, coffee table with glazed top and a feature wall-mounted fireplace come together to create a wonderful contemporary living space that is both stylish and relaxed. The dining area, situated conveniently next to the kitchen includes a matching glazed-top dining table and sideboard; perfect for a spot of entertaining.
With a full array of integrated appliances, the galley-style kitchen is designed to make the most of space and is practical too. There’s more than ample cupboard space and an eye-level oven means no bending down to take out the Sunday roast. A large window behind the sink with a stylish Roman Blind is perfect for gazing out whilst washing up and a utility room (on selected floor plans), provides more storage space and room for the washing machine and a second sink.
Through into the stylish bedrooms and there’s a wonderful relaxed feel created by the soft neutral colour scheme with highlights of duck egg green. Large windows allow natural light to flow into the bedrooms and there’s ample storage space provided by built-in wardrobes and three-drawer bedside cabinets.
The family bathroom and en-suite are contemporary and sleek and mirror the colour scheme from the bedrooms. Beautiful features such as the sit-on basins and Porcelanosa tiling add those finishing touches.
The Colorado Classic with arched windows is still available, please ask the sales team for details.
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact our sales team.
|50' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility & study|
|45' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility & study|
|42' x 20'||2DB||2||Utility & study|
|40' x 20'||2DB||2|
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
- Built to BS 3632:2015 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Dutch barn style roof with large feature dormer over feature front door
- PVCu double glazing with Georgian bar (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Charcoal grey feature brick corner quoins and below windows
- ‘L’ shaped lounge / dining area
- Flamerite ivory Jaeger fire with pebbles
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Full length, fully lined curtains
- Contemporary Willis & Gambier coffee table, extending dining table and chairs
- Stone coloured fabric lounge suite with complimenting scatter cushions
- Fully fitted study with corner desk and office chair (not available on all floor plans)
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Stainless-steel gas hob with extractor hood
- Built-in stainless steel single electric fan oven
- Porcelanosa Manhattan Blanco wall tiles
- Utility room (not available on all floor plans)
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and matching bed runners
- Fitted furniture to bedrooms including dressing tables and wardrobes, and free-standing bedside cabinets
- Feature, floor to ceiling mirror panels in bathroom and en-suite
- Floor standing vanity units in bathroom and en-suite
- Porcelanosa Manhattan wall tiles in bathroom and en-suite
- Lined Roman blinds in en-suite, Venetian blind to bathroom
Find out more
If you have any questions about the Colorado or any of our products please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01842 810673, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate enquiry form: