October's Featured Park is;
Willow Park is an independent family owned and operated park with secure electric gates, block paved roads, CCTV and Wi-Fi throughout, the park is maintained to the highest standards and provide a safe and secure environment with support and friendly advice.
Set on six acres of mature landscaped grounds and quietly nestled behind an impressive Cotswold stone gated entrance Willow Park is located in the peaceful village of Salford Priors, which recently won Warwickshire Village of the Year for its services and beauty and is within walking distance from the local shop/post office and pub, with a bus stop right outside the entrance.
Willow Park is ideally located just off the A46, 7 miles to Stratford upon Avon, 20 miles to Cheltenham, 27 miles to central Birmingham & Birmingham airport; you will really benefit from having the best of both worlds!
Willow Park offers a range of lodges and plots to suit all needs. All lodges can be designed to suit individual needs and requirements. The current homes available are;
Homes are available to view on this new luxury development at Willow Park every WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY 10am till 4pm. Please feel free to have a look; we are sure you will be impressed!
If the above days are not suitable please call 01789 773 355 to arrange a viewing outside these times or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other parks we have featured are;
- January 2017 - Willows Riverside Park (Haulfryn Group)
- February 2017 - Cotswold Manor Country Park (Turners Group)
- March 2017 - Organford Manor Country Park
- April 2017 - Saltmarshe Castle Park (Wyldecrest Parks)
- May 2017 - Port Werburgh Residential Park
- June 2017 - Warren Park (Laird Estates)
- July 2017 - Bronzerock View Residential Park
- August 2017 - Lindholme Lakes Country Park
- September 2017 - Sandy Bay Resort